|SINGPromos is now on Telegram|
Be spoilt for choice with over 40 brands and 370 selections to choose from at the Largest Online Mooncake Festival hosted by Oddle Eats including Pan Pacific, Peony Jade, Goodwood Park and more!
This Mid-Autumn, you can still stay home, stay safe, yet send your love and connect with your family and friends through mooncakes gifts ordered on Oddle Eats! With more than 40 brands and 370 mooncake selections, you can be sure to find your favourite mooncakes and other unique ones at Oddle Eats’ online mooncake festival.
Some of the highlights and top favourites this year include the new limited edition snow skin mooncakes from Four Seasons Hotel, Osmanthus Oolong & Lychee Tea Paste With Macadamia Nuts from Summer Pavilion, low-sugar mooncake collection placed in limited edited bags by The Marmalade Pantry, the popular choice of “Orh-Ni” mooncakes from Peony-Jade and many more.
Order now and enjoy early-bird promotions and on top of that enjoy credit card promotions when you pay with selected credit cards (limited redemptions) on Oddle Eats:
- Take $7 OFF (Min $70) with Standard Chartered Credit Cards till 30 September 2021
- Take $10 OFF (Min $80) with Citibank Credit Cards from 1 September to 30 October 2021
- Take $5 OFF (Min $50) with DBS/POSB Credit Cards from 1 September to 30 November 2021
Check out some of the popular brands below and find many other exciting offers on Oddle Eats here now!
Click on a link to jump to a specific section
- Pan Pacific Singapore
- The Marmalade Pantry
- Sheraton Towers Singapore | Festive
- Goodwood Park Hotel Festive Promotions (Mid-Autumn)
- Four Seasons Hotel Singapore
- Summer Pavilion
- August Baking Studio
- Lavender Bakery
- About Oddle
- Oddle Eats powered by Oddle – Every meal matters
Pan Pacific Singapore features some of the finest restaurants in the city, serving dishes that are sure to please all palates. From fine dining to casual dining, discover the variety of local and regional flavours in Singapore. This year, the restaurant celebrates the Mid-Autumn Festival by introducing a healthy selection of five traditional recipes, each with reduced sugar.
From now till 5 September 2021, use promo code <EBMA25> to enjoy 25% early bird savings (excluding Mao Shan Wang Durian Snowskin) and promo code <EBMSW> to enjoy 15% savings on Mao Shan Wang Durian Snowskin.
In addition, receive a SGD20 voucher for Edge with every mooncake box purchased. No minimum spend required.
- Four Treasures Snowskin Mooncakes 海天楼四喜冰皮月饼 – $86.46 for a box of 4
- contains an assortment of flavours including Matcha Black Sesame, Gianduja Yuzu, Mango Passionfruit and Virgin Singapore Sling
- Four Treasures Baked Mooncakes 海天楼四喜烘月饼 – $85.60 for a box of 4
- includes Pu Er Lotus Seed Paste and Jade (Pandan) Paste with Melon Seeds which are baked with reduced sugar level
- Mao Shan Wang Durian 纯猫山王榴莲冰皮月饼 – $105.72 for a box of 4
- Comes with revamped “fine purple jade” mochi-like snowskin texture which envelops bitter-sweet and creamy durian flesh filling.
- White Lotus Seed Paste with Single Yolk 单黄白莲蓉月饼 – $82.18 for a box of 4
- contains enriching white lotus seed paste combined with traditional egg yolk
Order on Oddle Eats now: https://panpacificsingapore.oddle.me/en_SG/
Peony-Jade is a fine dining establishment that specializes in Cantonese and Szechuan cuisine. It was founded in 2004 by a couple of passionate individuals who love food and service. With a Michelin-starred chef leading the kitchen, they aim to provide their guests with the finest Asian dining experience. With an environment that is both elegant and comfortable, the restaurant overlooks the Singapore River. Their specialised mooncakes are locally renowned and a staple in Mid-Autumn festivities.
- Flaky Teochew ‘Orh Ni’ Mooncake with Premium Golden Pumpkin & Single Yolk 潮州酥皮金瓜单黄芋泥 – $71.10 for a box of 4 (U.P $79)
- Double yolk pastry with distinct flaky crust and generously filled with an indulgent Teochew yam paste
- SIGNATURE Premium Pure Pahang Black Gold MSW Durian in Organic Snow Skin 100% 纯正顶级)彭亨老树猫山王榴莲有机香兰冰皮 – $82.00 for a box of 4 (U.P$100)
- Palm-sized mooncake, stuffed with creamy delicious goodness and dotted with durian pulps in soft snowskin that melts in the mouth
- “TARO de Lave” Flaky Teochew ‘Orh Ni’ Molten Lava with Luscious Golden Salted Egg Yolk 潮洲酥皮”流心”奶皇 – $73.80 for a box of 4 (U.P $82)
- Contains molten salted egg yolk lava that flows out when you bite into it
Order on Oddle Eats now: https://pjmooncakes.oddle.me/en_SG
The Marmalade Pantry, a 21-year-old local restaurant providing modern comfort cuisine made with the finest vegetables and ingredients, is best renowned for its delicious pastas, gorgeous cupcakes, weekend breakfasts, and excellent tea options. Get your hands on their newest low-sugar mooncake collection placed in limited edited bags inspired by traditional Asian design features.
Pay with Mastercard and enjoy free delivery with a min. spend of $100 with promo code <MCFREE>, $10 off delivery with a min. spend of $80 with promo code <MC10> and $3 off delivery with a min. spend of $50 with promo code <MC3>.
- The Marmalade Mix – $72 for a box of 4
- There are 4 flavours of mooncakes packaged in a limited-edition small hand carry bag: Double Yolk with White Lotus Paste, Baked Charcoal with Black Sesame and Macadamia Nuts, Pandan Kaya with Melon Seeds and Classic Earl Grey Infused Lotus Paste.
- The Classic Collection – $74 for a box of 4
- Savoury golden yolks enrobed in velvety white lotus paste mooncakes packaged in a limited-edition small hand carry bag.
- The Gold Moscato – $238 for a box of 12 with 2 tins of Gryphon Gold Moscato (30g)
- In a limited-edition large tote bag, it contains 12 mooncakes of the 4 flavours same as Item no. 1 and includes 2 tins of Gryphon Gold Moscato Tea of ripe tropical fruits and garden flowers.
Order on Oddle Eats here: https://themarmaladepantry-1585548105.oddle.me/en_SG/
Appreciate the Mid-Autumn Festival with a delectable selection of classic baked and modern snowskin mooncakes expertly created by the award-winning culinary team at Li Bai Cantonese Restaurant. Li Bai Cantonese restaurant is known for its Cantonese food and elegant décor. Li Bai’s mooncake assortment is available from now until September 21, 2021 and is exquisitely handmade using the finest ingredients.
Enjoy 15% off for purchases made using selected credit/ debit cards from now till 17 September 2021.
- White Lotus Seed Paste with Double Egg Yolk – $74.77 for a box of 4
- Contains traditional reduced sugar lotus seed paste with double egg yolk.
- Mini Snowskin Champagne – $67.29 for a box of 4
- Contains fragrant truffle and champagne mix wrapped in soft snowskin.
- White Lotus Seed Paste with Macadamia Nut – $67.29 for a box of 4
- Contains generous amounts of macadamia nuts for that satisfying crunch for texture-lovers.
Order on Oddle Eats here: https://shopatsheratonfestive.oddle.me/en_SG/
The Goodwood Park Hotel’s tower was gazetted as a national monument in 1989 after it was deemed to be a historical site. With an amazing Mid-Autumn Festival selection from Goodwood Park Hotel, you can celebrate the festive season with your family and friends. The festive delights are served in newly designed boxes, masterfully created by Hong Kong chefs in yearly collaboration with the hotel’s culinary team without the use of preservatives.
Enjoy 20% off for Hotel Gourmet Cardmembers or 15% off with CITI credit & debit cards, DBS/POSB credit & debit cards, HSBC credit cards, UOB credit & debit cards for selected mooncakes from now till 21 September 2021.
- Premium Duo – $70.00 for a box of 2, $110 for a box of 4
- Contains 2 types of mooncakes pairing the intense, bitter flavour of Black Thorn Durian and the rich, bittersweet notes from ‘Mao Shan Wang’
- Mao Shan Wang Durian – $63.00 for a box of 2, $98 for a box of 4
- Contains fresh ‘Mao Shan Wang’ pulp with creamy bittersweet filling in snowskin
- Baked Combo – $76.80 for a box of 4
- Boasting creamy amber-hued flesh, it possesses an intense flavour that begins on a sweet note and ends on a bitter one
Order on Oddle Eats here: https://goodwoodparkfestive.oddle.me
Four Seasons Hotel Singapore provides a tailored selection of perennial favorites and new, limited edition snowskin mooncakes, created with quality ingredients and less sugar, in the beautiful botanical-inspired Peach Blush and Misty Blue gift boxes.
Use promo code <BAKED10> to enjoy 10% off Baked Skin Mooncakes for orders placed from now till 12 September 2021.
- Jiang Nan Chun Medley – $92.00 for a box of 8
- Contains unique flavours with the newly introduced Kumquat and Lemon mooncake – gloved in a soft Mandarin snowskin, a kumquat gelée gem lies shrouded in a vanilla-lemon pastry cream
- Silver Lotus Paste with Double Yolk Based Skin Mooncake – $82.00 for a box of 4
- Contains premium silver lotus which brings out its natural flavour, silver lotus paste requires a lower quantity of oil and sugar which is a healthier option for all ages
- Mao Shan Wang Durian Snowskin Mooncake – $108.00 for a box of 8
- Contains aromatic, smooth and creamy Mao Shan Wang durian
Order on Oddle Eats here: https://fourseasonssingapore.oddle.me/en_SG/
With handmade Cantonese food from Summer Pavilion, you can enjoy a One Michelin-starred dining experience both in person and in the comfort of your own home with takeaway and delivery. Enjoy a range of fine wines and unique teas to compliment your meal offered by Tea Bone Zen Mind.
Citibank, DBS, HSBC, OCBC, POSB and UOB local card holders enjoy a 25% privilege on all mooncakes from now till 21 September 2021.
- Snowskin ‘Mao Shan Wang’ Durian- $86.00 for a box of 4
- Contains Mao Shan Wang durian – creamy, velvety texture and unique bitter-sweet taste
- Assorted Baked Mooncakes – $80.50 for a box of 4
- Contains an assortment of mooncakes including the Osmanthus Oolong & Lychee Tea Paste With Macadamia Nuts flavour, White Lotus Seed Paste – contain quality silky-smooth lotus seed paste encased in a golden brown baked skin
- Osmanthus Oolong & Lychee Tea Paste With Macadamia Nuts (NEW) – $80.00 for a box of 4
- Newly conceived flavour that boasts subtle floral, fruity and nutty notes that harmonise perfectly
Order on Oddle Eats here: https://summerpavilion.oddle.me/en_SG
Kam’s Roast Singapore honors a long traditional family legacy established from 1942, where it’s origins began from the Yung Kee Restaurant on Wellington Street in Hong Kong, a destination for discerning diners from around the world. Serving impeccable food in the warmth of a family-oriented environment, Kam’s Roast promises to carry on the tradition of bringing exquisite world-class cuisines to you. Come celebrate this Mid-Autumn festival with Kam’s Roast special curation of Hong Kong style mooncakes today!
- Red Bean Orange Peel Mooncake 陈皮红豆月饼 – $68.00 for a box of 6
- Mooncake infused with silky-smooth top-quality red bean paste, which is generously flecked with 23-year aged premium orange peels that hit the right spot of sweetness.
- Red Dates Longan Mooncake Red Dates Longan Mooncake 桂圆红枣月饼 – $68.00 for a box of 6
- Premium red dates which contribute to the natural sweet filling while the longan adds a pleasant chewiness to the Red Dates Longan mooncake
- Assorted Nuts with Roast Duck Mooncake 五仁烧鸭月饼 – $68.00 for a box of 6
- A beautiful medley of specially selected assorted nuts, including walnut, sesame seeds, almond, melon seeds and olive seeds that adds a crunchy texture in the mooncake
Order on Oddle Eats here: https://kamsroast.oddle.me/en_SG
August Baking Studio is passionate in delivering artisanal local pastries by infusing western elements to traditional flavors. Their pastries are delicately handcrafted and baked with constantly refined recipes. Enjoy their uniquely curated mooncakes this Mid-Autumn Festival, ranging from Shanghai to Teochew mooncakes and much more. Enjoy 15% off all mooncakes with promo code <PRE15>.
- Mouse-shaped Shanghai Mooncake with SIngle Yolk 老鼠传统单黄上海月饼- $38.80 for a box of 4
- New-in this year is the mouse-shaped mooncake in the brand’s signature crumbly pastry crusts. They are baked in beautifully brown and boasts a light and buttery flavor which melts in your mouth, revealing a rich and savory salted egg yolk
- Assorted 3 Flavors Shanghai Mooncake with Single Yolk – $40.80 for a box of 6
- A box of their brand’s signature Shanghai Mooncakes which include their White Lotus, Pandan Lotus, Red Bean
- Assorted 3 Flavors Teochew Mooncake with Single Yolk 三味单黄千层潮州月饼 – $40.80 for a box of 6
- These mooncakes distinguish themselves from the rest by the beautiful swirls formed by the numerous layers of buttery, flaky pastry which delicately falls apart with each bite. Encased within these meticulously layered swirls is a reduced sugar lotus paste so that you can enjoy these delicious treats without worrying too much about the calories
Order on Oddle Eats here: https://augustbakingstudio.oddle.me/en_SG
Lavender started as a bakery and pâtisserie inspired by the pleasant scent and beauty of the Lavandula plant. It is their everyday goal to produce foods that will not only nourish your body but also delight your senses, leaving you with a wonderful memory.
- Custard Lava Mooncake – $36 for a box of 8
- Be pleasantly surprised by this sensational lava core filled with creamy salted duck yolks that are smooth and delightful.
- Double Yolk White Lotus Mooncake- $21.60 for a box of 2/ $43.20 for a box of 4
- Velvety Smooth, 100% pure white lotus paste made with first-grade Hunan lotus seeds, encased in fragrant baked skin.
- Treasure Gift Set (Mini)- $25 for a box of 8 bite sized moooncakes
- 8 bite-sized pieces of their famous baked skin mooncake in a beautifully designed box. Perfect for gifting!
Order on Oddle Eats here: https://lavenderbakery-sg.oddle.me/en_SG
Explore the whole list of mooncake merchants with islandwide delivery on Oddle Eats here!
At Oddle, every meal matters. Oddle connects the dots by connecting food makers & food lovers. Oddle’s mission is to enable F&B businesses to grow and manage their brands through an all-in-one integrated solution that is cost-effective. They aim to build a sustainable ecosystem that will take the F&B industry into the future.
Oddle stands out from the other delivery players in the market, as it shares and manages valuable consumer data with its respective merchants, enabling them to build direct relationships with their customers. Merchants can focus on their core business of producing quality food that their customers love with a peace of mind, as Oddle manages the other aspects of their business including digital marketing services and logistics support.
Currently, Oddle has around 1000 merchants on board, including high-end restaurants and chain restaurants such as Les Amis group, Imperial Group, Paradise Group, Dian Xiao Er, Arnolds, White Bee Hoon, Odette, Burnt Ends and many more. The Oddle merchants also include a list of smaller independent restaurants which are enjoying the benefits of driving their brand awareness through Oddle.
Oddle Eats is the food discovery platform by Oddle, where food lovers can discover and order deliveries or take-aways from more than 1,000 Singapore’s best restaurants that can be delivered island-wide. Be it pre-ordering for the family, a meal for co-workers, or a friend near or far, Oddle Eats allows that accessibility. Food lovers, your food discovery journey begins here at https://eats.oddle.me/.