|Starts||15 Nov 2016 (Tue)||Ends||5 Jan 2017 (Thu)|
|SINGPromos is now on Telegram. Click here to follow us now|
Seasoned with spices and oozing flavours unique to Korea, Chicken Up serves a selection of dishes from that region with fried chicken as its specialty menu item.
Tender pieces of poultry are twice-fried to ensure excess fat from the meat is removed, creating crispy-on-the-outside-juicy-on-the-inside meaty masterpieces. This main attraction is accompanied by a variety of condiments and sauces from sweet to spicy, and pairs well with the eatery’s other offerings such as side orders of fries, noodles, and claypot soup dishes.
Wash down other Korean-inspired staples like bulgogi, kimchi fries, and Spicy Up with signature drinks like soju cocktail. Those craving for some Korean-style chicks may hunt them down at any of Chicken Up’s five locations islandwide, such as Tanjong Pagar, Tampines, Jurong, Bugis, Singapore Polytechnic and counting.
4 Korean chicken wings for $7 instead of $14.12
What you get
- 4x chicken wings
- Ganjang (garlic-soya based blend)
- Yangnyum (sweet and tangy)
- Jurong East: Mon – Thurs: 11:00am-10:00pm Fri-Sun: 11:00am-10:30pm
- Tampines: Open Daily: 11:00am-11.00pm
- Parkway Parade: Mon – Thurs: 11:00am – 10:00pm / Fri-Sun: 11:00am – 11:00pm
- Orchard: Open Daily: 11:00am – 11:00pm
- Buangkok: Sun – Thurs: 11:00am – 11:00pm / Friday & Sat: 11:00am – 3:00am
- Tanjong Pagar: Mon – Thurs: 5:30pm – 2.00am Fri & Sat: 5:30pm – 3.00am / Sun: 5:30pm – 12.00am
- Not valid at Bugis and Star Vista outlets.
For more info and to purchase, visit the Groupon deal page at www.groupon.sg. Redeem your Groupon on mobile. No printout required.