|Starts||1 Jul 2014 (Tue)||Ends||30 Sep 2014 (Tue)|
Paradise Dynasty Legend of Xiao Long Bao
A taste of Jiang Nan – 1 Jul to 30 Sep 2014
Located in the southern part of China, Jiangnan literally means “south of the river”.
Well-known for beautiful scenery, talented poets and scholars, Jiangnan is also characterised by the sweet and delicate taste of its cuisine.
The dishes focus on the use of fresh ingredients, as well as sweet and sour palate.
Savour the authentic taste of Jiangnan dishes at Paradise Dynasty.
- Deep-fried Squirrel Fish with Sweet and Sour Sauce $28.80 (U.P. $38.80)
- Braised Beancurd Soup with Shredded Vegetables $6.80 (U.P. $8.80)
- Chilled Slice Pork trotters $6.80 (U.P. $8.80)
- Poached Sliced Marbled Beef topped with Chef’s Special Sauce $14.80 (U.P. $16.80)
- Steamed Glutinous Rice stuffed with Shredded Meat $5.80 (U.P. $7.80)
- Stir-fried Sweet Corns with Diced Fresh Peppercorns and Sunflower Seeds $5.80 (U.P. $7.80)
Exclusively for OCBC Cardmembers and Paradise Gourmet Rewards members!
Valid from 1 Jul to 30 Sep 2014, for dine-in by OCBC cardmembers and PGR members only.
Valid from Mon to Fri, excluding eve of Public Holidays and Public Holidays.
Promotional item is not valid for accumulation of P$ for Paradise Gourmet Rewards members.
Not valid in conjunction with any other discounts, promotions or e/vouchers.
Prices stated are subject to serve charge and prevailing government taxes.
Visit Paradise Dynasty outlets at ION Orchard, Lot One, Causeway Point, Westgate, VivoCity and Changi Airport
Other terms and conditions apply.
See ad image for price list and more details
Click on thumbnail[s] to enlarge. Sales on till 30 Sep 2014
Get a FREE American Tourister Caravan 70cm TSA luggage (worth S$260) (with min spend) and 2-years annual fees waiver when you sign up for a HSBC Revolution credit card at www.hsbc.com.sg.