|Starts||11 Jan 2019 (Fri) (ONE day only)|
Established in 1953, Uma Uma is the original Hakata ramen from Fukuoka, Japan!
Uma Uma Ramen serves delicious ramen, with a robust and aromatic tonkotsu stock made according to an age-old family recipe. The name “Uma Uma” is a pun on the Japanese word for “tasty”.
In 2019, Uma Uma is celebrating over 65 years of ramen history and they’re sharing the joy with 1-for-1 ramen at Uma Uma Millenia Walk.
The name “Uma Uma” is a pun on the Japanese word for “tasty”.
- 1-for-1 ramen promotion, choose from 8 types of ramen
- 11 January 2019, Friday
- Only available at Uma Uma Millenia Walk .
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Only anniversary menu available- choose from 8 ramen.
- No set menu, promo menu or kids menu available.
- Not valid for upsize items.
- No splitting of bill.
- No reservations, please stand in queue, you will only be seated when your full party is present.
- Ramen of lower value will be complimentary.
- All prices stated above are subject to prevailing service charge and GST.
- All food items are subject to availability, while stocks last only.
- For regular takeaway, all pricing will be based on ala-carte takeaway pricing.
- Management reserves the right to change terms ||lf§ and conditions without prior notice.
Get a FREE Samsonite luggage worth S$350 (with min spend of $600) and 2-years annual fee waiver when you sign up for a HSBC Revolution credit card at www.hsbc.com.sg.