|Starts||26 Oct 2019 (Sat)||Ends||28 Oct 2019 (Mon)|
|Location||Funan Digitalife Mall|
Introducing Yanmi Yogurt’s Chewy Purple-rice Yogurt Drink, a Nutritious and Guilt-free Alternative to Bubble Tea
The iconic yogurt drink with pearl-like purple-rice bits has taken China and Sydney by storm, with fans queuing up to five hours for it
Introducing Yanmi Yogurt, a new brand set to offer the trendy purple-rice yogurt drink, which has taken China and Sydney by storm. “Yan” means “beauty” while “Mi” means “rice”, and the brand’s nutritious offerings can be enjoyed by everyone. For bubble-tea lovers who are looking for a healthier alternative, this yogurt drink is the answer, as the purple-rice bits have a chewy texture that is reminiscent of pearls. It also makes a perfect beauty drink for ladies or healthy meal replacement for those on a weight-loss journey. The brand’s first-ever outlet is nestled in Funan.
Yanmi Yogurt uses fresh yogurt made with Australian milk, and its purple rice is imported from Mojiang Hani Autonomous County (Mojiang). The milk produced by cows that are raised on pollution-free grassland pastures. The purple rice from Mojiang is known for its premium quality – with strict selection of the grain, it is prepared through ten industrial steps, including continuous process of soaking, boiling, filtering and steaming under careful temperature manipulation (75 degrees) and time control for over five hours to create the perfect sweetness and chewiness. The rice bits are refreshing and add a nice crunch to the velvety drink. Touted as the king of rice, purple rice is rich in vitamin B1, vitamin B2, folic acid, protein and more.
From left: Strawberry Yogurt, Yanmi’s Purple Rice Yogurt, Melting Taro Yogurt, Pure Pure! Avocado Yogurt
Yanmi Yogurt offers a variety of options that will wow different palates. The Famous Fruit Yogurt Smoothie series uses fruits that are specially selected for their juiciness, nutritional value, fibre content and natural sweetness. At Yanmi Yogurt, all drinks are made by hand with all-natural, premium ingredients and fruits that are locally sourced.
Brimming with probiotics, the yogurt drink improves gut health and aids digestion, helping the drinker to improve his overall well-being.
The Singapore outlet will offer the exclusive Durian Yogurt, which is made with D24 durians imported from Malaysia. Yanmi Yogurt’s top 10 offerings are as follows:
- Yanmi’s Purple Rice Yogurt (S$4.30)
- Chewy Oats Yogurt (S$4.30)
- Haw Purple Rice Yogurt (S$4.70)
- Pure Pure! Avocado Yogurt (S$5.30)
- Jolly Jujubes Yogurt (S$4.30)
- Dirty Dragon Fruit Yogurt (S$5.30)
- Man-mango Yogurt (S$4.90)
- D24 Durian Yogurt (S$5.50)
- Taro N Taro Milk (S$5.30)
- Cheese Yogurt (S$4.50)
Three steps to enjoy Yanmi Yogurt’s offerings:
- Step 1: Shake 10 times to blend well (purple rice and yogurt) — every mouthful boasts a QQ bite.
- Step 2: After shaking, let it sit for 5 minutes before drinking; this allows the taste to become enhanced.
- Step 3: Consume it within 30 minutes to enjoy the best flavour; the drink’s optimal freshness lasts up to an hour!
- Storewide Buy 1 Get 1 Free* from 26 to 28 October 2019 (*2nd drink of equal or lower value for free)
- First 20 customers with minimum purchase of 4 cups of Yanmi Yogurt drinks will receive a free limited-edition Yanmi Yogurt tote bag from 26 October 2019 onwards, while stocks last.
About Yanmi Yogurt
Yanmi Yogurt offers the wildly popular purple-rice yogurt drink — fans in China and Sydney queue up to five hours just to get a taste of it! The fresh yogurt is made with Australian milk while the purple rice is imported from Mojiang Hani Autonomous County (Mojiang). Nutritious and delicious, this drink is a healthy alternative to bubble tea! The brand offers a variety of flavours to cater to different taste preferences.
- Address: Funan, #02-03, 107 North Bridge Rd, Singapore 179105
- Operating Hours: 10.30am to 10pm (Daily)
- Facebook: @yanmiyogurt
- Instagram: @yanmiyogurt
- Hashtags: #yanmiyogurt #yanmiyogurtsg
Get a FREE Samsonite T5 Spinner luggage with built-in scale worth S$560 (with min spend of $800) plus 2-years annual fee waiver when you sign up for a HSBC Revolution credit card at www.hsbc.com.sg.