|Starts||4 Jul 2015 (Sat) (ONE day only)|
Get the bang for your buck at Bugis Street’s Durian Fest 2015 on 4 July 2015, 830pm till late
Admission is FREE
Featuring a diverse range of durian products and durians including Mao Shan Wang, Red Prawn, D24, D10 and many others at only the best prices
Eat-all-you-can from $20! Terms and conditions apply. Durian Buffet is chargeable at $20 nett/pax for 50 mins. Buffet variety available: 101, D24, D2, D88, D99, Tekka, Golden Phoenix, Red Prawn and more. Seats are limited and available on a first-come-first-served basis. For those who are unable to get seats, there will be a takeaway deal
Terms and Conditions:
- Bugis Street Durian Fest 2015 is a non-ticketed event. Entry is free for all.
- Seating is on a first-come-first-served basis.
- All guests must be responsible for their own dietary restrictions and/or allergies.
- Strictly no outside food or beverages are allowed in the event area.
- Food wastage at the Durian Buffet/s are chargeable.
- Strictly no takeways for the Durian Buffet/s.
- No pets allowed.
- Variety and characteristics of durians available for the Durian Buffet will be served at random unless otherwise stated.
Other terms and conditions apply.
Sales on 4 Jul 2015, 830pm. For more info, click here.
Get a FREE American Tourister Caravan 70cm TSA luggage (worth S$260) (with min spend) and 2-years annual fees waiver when you sign up for a HSBC Revolution credit card at www.hsbc.com.sg.