|Starts||10 Feb 2017 (Fri)||Ends||11 Feb 2017 (Sat)|
|Location||F1 Pit Building|
|SINGPromos is now on Telegram. Click here to follow us now|
Chingay Parade 2017 will be held on Friday, 10 and Saturday, 11 February 2017, 8.00pm at F1 Pit Building, followed by a Chinatown Chap-Ngoh Mei & Chingay 2017 Night Fiesta on Sunday, 12 February 2017.
They will also be organising one National Education (NE) show on Saturday, 21 January 2017.
- Theme: Soundwaves Chingay, WeCare Singapore
- Stunning water, fire, snow and lighting effects as well as pyrotechnics and fireworks display!
- Multi-ethnic performances by local talents and international acts
- Reminisce the best of Chingay classics & sing-along to melodious Singapore Songs “Xinyao” 新谣
- 10th & 11th February, 2017, 8.00pm to 9.30pm @ F1 Pit Building (Next to Singapore Flyer)
|Time||Road Name||Closure Extent|
|Saturday, 21 January 2017 (5pm to 12am); Friday, 10 February 2017 (6pm to 12am); and|
Saturday, 11 February 2017 (6pm to 12am)
|Republic Avenue towards Republic Boulevard (between lamp post 35 and Republic Boulevard)||Left lane closure|
|Republic Boulevard and Raffles Avenue towards City (between Republic Avenue and Temasek Avenue) *Accessible to Singapore Flyer||Carriageway closure|
Click on image to enlarge
For more info, click here
NEW: Get a Samsonite Luggage Prestige 69cm Spinner Exp with built-in scale (worth SGD670) (with min spend of $800) plus no annual fees waiver when you sign up for a HSBC Revolution credit card at www.hsbc.com.sg.