|SINGPromos is now on Telegram. Click here to follow us now|
Fans of the jolly green (and thorny) fruit can look forward to a dazzling assortment of creative durian treats at Goodwood Park Hotel’s famous Durian Fiesta from 4 March to 17 July 2016!
The meticulously handcrafted durian delights include seven brand new creations and will be available for takeaway from the Deli.
This year’s star debut is the Mini D24 Durian Ice Cream Bar, an adorable 3-inch ice cream popsicle in 6 different flavours – Original, Dark chocolate, White chocolate with rainbow sprinkles, Milk chocolate, Pink chocolate, and Milk chocolate with almonds! With the exception of Original, the rest are coated with a rich chocolate shell and topped with various embellishments.
Get your hands too on the Durian Black Sea Salt Caramel Cake; dotted with Hawaiian black sea salt, this luscious treat with rich D24 durian and caramel layers boasts a good balance of sweet and salty flavours.
The Durian Kueh Lapis is a twist on the traditional favourite, generously filled with D24 durian mousse and almond sponge layers, framed by buttery kueh lapis cake. For indulgence in every bite, try the dainty Durian Crunchy Chocolate-Hazelnut Tartlet, featuring a decadent D24 durian layer topped with a milk chocolate-hazelnut mixture and delicate gold flakes.
Following the raving success of the Durian Rainbow Ice Cream Cake introduced in 2015, this petite showstopper makes a return with an additional larger 10.5-inch long version, perfect for any gathering.
The signature favourites will be back as well, such as the Durian Puff, D24 Durian Mousse Cake, Durian Crepe and D24 or “Mao Shan Wang” Durian Ice Cream. Do also try the new dine-in special for this year – Durian Pudding topped with Osmanthus Jelly, available only at Min Jiang.
Share this event with your friends & family members on Facebook!
Click on a link to jump to a specific section
- Limited Edition Durian Combo Special – 4 to 31 March 2016
- Min Jiang dine-in Special – 4 to 31 March 2016
- Limited Edition Specials – 28 May to 17 July 2016
- Dessert Buffet with Durian Pastries at Coffee Lounge – 28 May to 17 July 2016
- Card Promotions
- Durian Fiesta Stalls @ Malls
- How to Pre-Order
The Durian Combo is an ideal choice for guests to try a variety of durian pastries.
At the special price of $38.80, this introductory box comprises one sampler slice each of Durian Black Sea Salt Caramel Cake, Durian Kueh Lapis, D24 Durian Mousse Cake, two pieces of Durian Puffs, and one piece of Durian Crunchy Chocolate-Hazelnut Tartlet.
Spend $80 nett in a single receipt when you dine at Min Jiang, and receive 50% off the new Durian Pudding topped with Osmanthus Jelly (U.P. $6.80++).
Valid for dine-in only. No splitting or combination of bills allowed. Not applicable with other promotions or discounts.
Look out for the new “Mao Shan Wang” Mousse Cake (500g), a premium adaptation of the signature D24 Durian Mousse Cake.
The popular “Mao Shan” Power Puff; a jumbo-sized profiterole freshly piped with luxurious “Mao Shan Wang” durian mousse, will also return for this limited period, available from 12noon to 7pm.
For this limited period during lunch and dinner, feast on a scrumptious array of D24 durian pastries, in addition to the regular sweet treats in the dessert buffet at Coffee Lounge.
- Mini Durian Coffee Éclair
- Durian Crunchy Chocolate-Hazelnut Tartlet
- Durian Kueh Lapis
- Durian Mousse Cake
- Durian Puff
- Durian Pancake (live station)
Price options are as follows:
- $35.80++ per person (Dessert Buffet with Durian Pastries only)
- $28.80++ per person (Top-up of Dessert Buffet with Durian Pastries with any a la carte main course order)
- $49.80++ per adult, $24.90++ per child (Taiwan Porridge A La Carte Buffet which includes Dessert Buffet with Durian Pastries)
- $45.80++ per person | $48.80++ per person (3-Course | 4-Course Design Your Own Local Degustation Menu, which includes Dessert Buffet with Durian Pastries)
Lunch: 12noon – 2.30pm, Dinner: 6pm – 10.30pm
Place your reservation early to avoid disappointment! To make an online reservation, please click here. Alternatively, you may call +65 6730 1746 or email: coffee_lounge[at]goodwoodparkhotel.com.
Dine-in prices are subject to 10% service charge and 7% goods & services tax. Child price is for children aged 6 – 11 years. Not applicable with other promotions or discounts.
For selected takeaway durian pastries at the Deli from 4 March to 17 July 2016,
- Goodwood Park Hotel Gourmet Cardmembers enjoy a preferential 20% discount
- Citibank, DBS/POSB, UOB Credit & Debit Cardmembers enjoy a 15% discount
- Not a Citibank cardmember? Apply for 2 Citibank cards & get $125 cashback! Plus get an additional welcome gift of S$1,500 worth of shopping vouchers when you apply for a Citibank Rewards Visa Card. T&Cs apply. Visit www.citibank.com.sg for more info.
Discounts are not applicable for dine-in, Durian Combo, Mini D24 Durian Ice Cream Bar, D24 and “Mao Shan Wang” Durian Ice Cream Tub and “Mao Shan Wang” durian products.
Visit Durian Fiesta stalls at the following shopping centres!
Located on Level 1, Bazaar Atrium
14 – 20 March 2016, 10am – 9pm
Punggol Waterway Point
Located at Event Square, Area A @ Basement 2
21 – 27 March 2016, 10am – 9pm
Located on Level 1, outside BHG
21 – 27 March 2016, 10am – 9pm
2 – 8 May 2016, 10am – 9pm
4 -10 July 2016, 10am – 9pm
Located on Level 1 Event Atrium
16 – 22 May 2016, 10am – 9pm
Kindly note that not all durian pastries will be available at the shopping centre stalls. For the full range of the durian delights, please visit the Deli in the hotel.
Click here to view the Durian Fiesta 2016 Brochure.
- Place your orders online at: festivepromotions.goodwoodparkhotel.com
- Call the Deli (9am – 9pm daily) at: +65 6730 1786
- Print Page 2 of the brochure and email it to: festive[at]goodwoodparkhotel.com, or fax it to: 6737 4073.
Kindly allow 5 working days from date of order for collection / deliveries. Last pre-order must be placed by 13 July, 12noon. Prices stated for takeaway are inclusive of 7% goods & services tax.
Other terms and conditions apply.
Sales on until 17 Jul 2016. For more info, click here
NEW: Get a Samsonite Luggage Prestige 69cm Spinner Exp with built-in scale (worth SGD670) (with min spend of $800) plus no annual fees when you sign up for a HSBC Revolution credit card at www.hsbc.com.sg.