|Starts||26 Jan 2016 (Tue)||Ends||2 Feb 2016 (Tue)|
|Location||Nanyang Technological University|
NTU Career Fair 2016 promises to be an exciting 3-days event featuring 232 employers from many industries with wide range of job, internship and scholarship offerings.
Visit the fair, make a great impression with your future potential employers and grab the opportunities!
What’s more full-time matriculated students of NTU will get a chance to win attractive lucky draw prizes! Visit the fair and win the following attractive Lucky Draw Prizes.
- 1st Prize Samsung Note 5
- 2nd Prize Olympus Pen Lite E-PL7
- 3rd Prize GoPro Hero3
- 4th Prize Jawbone Up2
- 5th Prize WD My Passport Ultra 2TB
To participate in the draw, you just need to do the following:
Cut or tear out the Lucky Draw Entry form found on the Career Fair’s Event Guide.
- Collect 9 different stamps at the lucky draw station Star in Nanyang Auditorium Foyer, School of Biological Sciences Lobby and The Quad when you visit the fair on all three days (26 January, 29 January and 2 February 2016).
- Fill up your name, matriculation number, email and contact number.
- Drop the completed entry form into the boxes provided at the lucky draw station Star in Nanyang Auditorium Foyer and School of Biological Sciences Lobby by 5.30pm on 2 February 2016.
Late submission will not be accepted. The draw will be conducted at 6pm on 2 February 2016 at the CAO’s Booth located at Level 1, Nanyang Auditorium.
Rules and Regulations:
- Please take note that the draw is only open to full-time matriculated students of NTU.
- One entry per student. Students with multiple entries will be disqualified.
- Winners need not be present at the draw to claim the prize. Winners will be notified by email.
- Winners must produce his/her matriculation card to claim the prizes at CAO’s Booth or Career & Attachment Office.
Other terms and conditions apply.
Event on 26 Jan – 2 Feb 2016. For more info, click here
Get $120 cashback when you apply for a Citibank card at www.citibank.com.sg!