|Starts||3 Oct 2015 (Sat) (ONE day only)|
|SINGPromos is now on Telegram. Click here to follow us now|
Stay fresh this Pedestrian Night on 3 October 2015.
Click on a link to jump to a specific section
- Cancellation of Saturday’s Pedestrian Night
- No Road Closure
- ION Orchard
- Orchard Gateway
- Tangs at Tang Plaza
With much regret, as the three-hour pollutant standards index (PSI) continues to hover between the ‘unhealthy’ and ‘very unhealthy’ range, Orchard Road Pedestrian Night organised have cancel this Saturday’s pedestrian night.
This is out of consideration for the health and safety of staff, visitors and all street performers. All Orchard Road visitors are advised to stay indoors as much as possible and take the necessary precautions.
The in-mall pedestrian night promotions and shopping deals will still be on offer to all shoppers.
In a departure from past Pedestrian Nights, there will be NO ROAD CLOSURE for this month’s event
Orchard Road remains FULLY ACCESSIBLE to vehicles.
- S$15 Voucher When You Shop at B1 – B4: First 1,000 shoppers with S$250 spent (ION* Rewards Members and American Express® Card Members’ need only spend S$200′). Redeem at B3 Concierge Counter.
- S$30 Voucher* When You Shop at B1 – B4 & L1 – L6 / L55: First 80 shoppers daily with S$500′ spent (ION* Rewards Members and American Express Card Members’ need only spend S$450). Redeem at L4 Concierge Counter.
A maximum of 4 same day receipts accepted Other terms and conditions apply.
Check with Concierge or visit ionorchard.com for more details
For spend offers, payment must be made by American Express Card issued by American Express International Inc. in Singapore including American Express Corporate Card and American Express cards issued by DBS Bank Limited. United Overseas Bank Limited. Citibank Singapore Limited, and EZ-Link Pte Lid.
Shoppers must present at least one basement floor receipt (B1 – B4) and one upper floor receipt (L1 – L6 / L55)
Charge S$300 to your MasterCard* credit/debit card at orchardgateway to redeem S$30 shopping vouchers!
Promotion is valid from Sat 3 Oct – Sun 4 Oct 2015. Maximum of 3 same-day receipts
Vouchers are to be issued on a while-stocks-last basis. Other Terms & Conditions apply.
- Brooks Brothers : Take S$50 off with a minimum of S$450 nett spend on regular-priced items
- Dickson Watch and Jewellery : Enjoy S$200 off any regular-priced timepiece purchased
- Tommy Hilfiger : Receive a S$50 Tommy Hilfiger shopping voucher with a minimum nett spend of S$350
In-Line with TANGS Shop for Good campaign from 1 Oct 2015 to 1 Nov 2015. TANGS will donate S$0.50 for every receipt generated to the Singapore Children’s Society.
TANGS will also be offering all shoppers a complimentary TANGS Card to enjoy up to 12% rebate as they Shop for Good this October!
* Up to a maximum of S$100,000 Terms & Conditions apply.
Terms & Conditions apply. Visit www.orchardroad.org/pn for full details.
Other terms and conditions apply.
See ad image for price list and more details
Click on thumbnail[s] to enlarge. Sales on 3 Oct 2015.
NEW: Get a Samsonite Luggage Prestige 69cm Spinner Exp with built-in scale (worth SGD670) (with min spend of $800) plus no annual fees waiver when you sign up for a HSBC Revolution credit card at www.hsbc.com.sg.