|Starts||1 Nov 2014 (Sat) (ONE day only)|
Orchard Road will be having a Pedestrian Night on the 1st Saturday of every month, from Oct 2014 – Mar 2015
Pedestrian Night on Orchard Road is a pilot initiative where Orchard Road is partially closed to vehicles, from 6 – 11pm every first Saturday of the month, for a series of free-access community events for all to enjoy.
While the section of Orchard Road between Paterson / Scotts Junction and Bideford Junction will be closed, all malls and carparks remain open and accessible.
Yoga Beat @ Orchard Road, 1 Nov 2014, 7pm
Bring your own mat and join us for Singapore’s largest hip hop yoga event – lululemon athletica’s Yoga Beat @ Orchard Road!
Register now at yogabeat.eventbrite.com
- 5pm onwards: Free registration and check-in at booths in front of ION Orchard and Ngee Ann City
- 6.30pm: Participants on standby for opening of yoga zone
- 7pm onwards: Yoga zone opens. Hip Hop Yoga commences. Performances by Local Musicians.
- 8.30pm onwards: Street Party with DJ Ko Flow and Kevin Lester
- 10pm: Event ends
- 11pm: Road reopens to motorists
*Programme schedule is subject to change on event day.
A pilot initiative by Orchard Road Business Association.
Other terms and conditions apply.
See ad image for price list and more details
Click on thumbnail[s] to enlarge. Sales on 1 Nov 2014
Get a FREE American Tourister Caravan 70cm TSA luggage (worth S$260) (with min spend) and 2-years annual fees waiver when you sign up for a HSBC Revolution credit card at www.hsbc.com.sg.