|Starts||10 Feb 2018 (Sat)||Ends||11 Feb 2018 (Sun)|
|Location||Singapore Turf Club|
Over 25 Singapore farmers will converge at the Singapore Turf Club for a special pre-Chinese New Year weekend edition of the SG Farmers’ Market
From veggies and eggs to fish, mushrooms and more, you can buy all the fresh produce you need – direct from local farms – for your festive cooking.
To inspire you, celeb chef Daniel Koh will demonstrate how to prepare celebratory dishes using fresh local produce. Adding festive flavour are lion dance performances and a roving God of Fortune you won’t want to miss!
- Check out the stage programme and games hosted by Mediacorp Love 972 deejays Bukoh Mary (left) and Violet Fenying.
- Buy fresh produce directly from local farmers.
- Catch lion and dragon dance performances and a special appearance by God of Fortune.
- Learn from celebrity chef Daniel Koh how to prepare three celebratory dishes using fresh local produce.
- Spend at any stall to get one spin at the Chinese New Year Wheel of Fortune and stand a chance to win prizes.
- Take part in fun on-ground roving games to win attractive prizes sponsored by local farmers.
- Redeem cooler bags at the Mediacorp Counter to keep your produce fresh. While stocks last.
- The first 100 visitors each day will receive auspicious Chinese New Year calligraphy couplets.
Click on image to enlarge
Get a FREE Samsonite luggage worth S$350 (with min spend of $600) and 2-years annual fee waiver when you sign up for a HSBC Revolution credit card at www.hsbc.com.sg.