|Starts||20 Feb 2016 (Sat)||Ends||21 Feb 2016 (Sun)|
|Location||Changi Exhibition Centre|
Singapore Airshow 2016, Asia’s largest and one of the most important aerospace and defence exhibitions in the world, will be opened to the public on 20 and 21 February 2016 at the Changi Exhibition Centre (CEC).
Bolder, Faster, Louder! The excitement returns at Singapore Airshow 2016 – Asia’s largest aerospace and defence event and one of the world’s most important aviation shows!
Visitors can look forward to a wide range of exciting activities including the stunning aerobatic flying displays, getting up close with the aircraft on static display, taking flight simulator rides and viewing the latest aerospace technologies and innovations in the exhibition hall.
During the weekend public days, visitors can look forward to a wide range of exciting activities including some of the latest aircraft in the static aircraft display area and breathtaking flying displays from around the world.
- Training & Simulation Zone: The scope of the aviation training zone has been expanded to include a military training and simulation section to better meet the needs of the industry, in line with growing global demand for training and simulation.
- Aerospace Emerging Technologies Zone: The Aerospace Emerging Technologies Zone will offer exhibitors a platform to showcase their products and offerings in two broad categories – Aerospace Manufacturing and Aerospace IT.
- Static Aircraft Display: With the Static Aircraft Display Area situated just beside the main exhibition hall and the rows of hospitality chalets, visitors could easily view the impressive array of advanced avionics in fighter cockpits, tour the plush cabins of luxury jets and get inside the holds of transport giants.
- Aerobatic Flying Displays: The Singapore Airshow 2016 will feature an exciting line-up of flying displays that will take your breath away! This year, visitors will be able to catch more swashbuckling manoeuvres and amazing aerial performances by flying display teams
Tickets for the Singapore Airshow 2016 are priced at S$22 for adults and S$9 for children between three and 12 years of age, and include a two-way Airshow Shuttle transfer from Singapore Expo. Excludes SISTIC booking fee of S$3 for adults and S$1 for children.
Admission is free for children below the age of three. Visitors to the Singapore Airshow 2016 will continue to enjoy a seamless one-stop security clearance at Singapore Expo before boarding the shuttle bus to CEC, for a faster and smoother experience.
Tickets to Singapore Airshow 2016 can be purchased through the official agent, SISTIC, at www.sistic.com.sg, via the ticketing hotline at 6348-5555 or at any SISTIC authorised outlets. Group packages can only be purchased from the SISTIC website or via its ticketing hotline.
- Opening Hours on Public Days 20 & 21 Feb 2016 (Sat & Sun) 9:30am – 5:00pm
- Show Venue: Changi Exhibition Centre (9 Aviation Park Road, Singapore 498760, GPS Coordinates: 1.364025, 104.022153)
- By Shuttle Buses. During the Public Days on 20 & 21 Feb 2016, valid pass holders may continue to make use of the Airshow Shuttle service by presenting their passes and making payment upon boarding.
- Visitors will need to purchase Public Day tickets in order to board the Airshow Shuttle and enter the show site. Please note that the boarding point during Public Days will be at Singapore EXPO Hall 7.
Other terms and conditions apply.
See ad images for more details
Click on thumbnail[s] to enlarge. Event on 20 – 21 Feb 2016. For more information, visit www.singaporeairshow.com.
(Updated 1 Feb with “1 Feb Airshow Event Details, Highlights, Venue, Opening Hours” image)
Get a FREE American Tourister Caravan 70cm TSA luggage (worth S$260) (with min spend) and 2-years annual fees waiver when you sign up for a HSBC Revolution credit card at www.hsbc.com.sg.