|Starts||1 Jan 2016 (Fri)||Ends||10 Jan 2016 (Sun)|
|SINGPromos is now on Telegram. Click here to follow us now|
It’s the time of the year again! With its highly anticipated products and goodies, The Singapore Mint will return for its annual Lunar Fair from 1 to 10 January 2016 at ChinaTown Point.
The Singapore Mint 2016 Lunar Fair
- Venue: ChinaTown Point, 133 New Bridge Road,Level 1
- Dates: 1 – 10 January 2016
- Time: 11am to 9pm daily
To usher in the prosperous 2016 Year of the Monkey, the ever popular Lunar Fair will feature dazzling coins and collectibles which include the 2016 Singapore Lunar Monkey Almanac Coin Collection and the highly sought after Singapore Third Almanac Coin Series Puzzle Coin Set.
Ardent coin collectors will appreciate the showcase of an eclectic variety of lunar collectible coins from around the world, including the Happiest Lunar Coin from Bhutan, as well as other lunar gifts and collectibles.
Some key highlights of the Lunar Fair 2016 include:
- Lucky Draw – Simply spend a minimum of $500 to participate, and stand to win many fantastic prizes worth up to $3,600!
- Free Gift Redemption – Spend a minimum of $100 in a single receipt to redeem exclusive gifts from The Singapore Mint at the Lunar Fair.
- Spin the Wheel – Purchase any of The Singapore Mint’s products for a chance to try your luck at winning one of the numerous prizes. No minimum expenditure is required to participate. Redemption is valid only on the day of purchase. Every customer is entitled to one spin chance per day.
There will also be other retail roadshows from January to February 2016. The details are as follows:
The Singapore Mint 2016 Retail Roadshows
- Venue: AMK Hub; Dates: 18 January – 6 February 2016
- Venue: Bugis Junction; Dates: 18 January – 6 February 2016
- Venue: Century Square; Dates: 22 January – 6 February 2016
- Venue: HDB Hub (Toa Payoh); Dates: 15 January – 5 February 2016
- Venue: Jurong Point; Dates: 18 January – 6 February 2016
- Venue: Parkway Parade; Dates: 25 January – 6 February 2016
- Venue: Suntec City Mall; Dates: 7 January – 6 February 2016
All retail roadshows are open from 11am to 8.30pm daily.
For more information regarding the Lunar Fair and other roadshows, please call The Singapore Mint at 6566 2626 / 6895 0288 / 6222 2486 / 6532 0301/ 6336 2878) or visit their website www.singaporemint.com
The catalogue is available for download here
Other terms and conditions apply.
See ad images for price list and more details
Click on thumbnail[s] to enlarge. Sales on 1 – 10 Jan 2016
(Updated 2 Jan with “2 Jan Chinatown Point Fair, Highlights, Free Gift, Spin the Wheel” image)
NEW: Get a Samsonite Luggage Prestige 69cm Spinner Exp with built-in scale (worth SGD670) (with min spend of $800) plus no annual fees waiver when you sign up for a HSBC Revolution credit card at www.hsbc.com.sg.