|Starts||12 Oct 2019 (Sat)||Ends||13 Oct 2019 (Sun)|
|Location||Suntec City Mall|
|SINGPromos is now on Telegram|
Singapore’s biannual job fair, STJobs Career & Learning Fair, is back to connect jobseekers with new employment prospects and upskilling opportunities.
Organised by STJobs, the fair will be held at Suntec Singapore, Concourse Level 3, on 12 & 13 October from 10am to 6pm.
Now in its eighth year, STJobs Career & Learning Fair acts as a platform for jobseekers to discover exciting job and developmental opportunities. This second edition of the fair in 2019 will also help those who wish to take their personal learning journey to the next level by introducing new training providers.
Over 45 companies, brands, learning institutions and academies will be at the fair. Exhibitors like Ngee Ann Polytechnic, Singapore Press Holdings, and WSG will also have their officers at the fair to share advice and tips on how to craft resumes that stand out, ace interviews and building one’s personal branding.
Open sessions by professional speakers and industry veterans will also take place throughout the day covering topics such as enhancing one’s career with the knowledge of data science, how companies are harnessing the power of Search Engine Marketing (SEM) to grow their business, how to set oneself apart from the rest of the competition in this dynamic digital economy, and more.
- STJobs Career & Learning Fair 2019
- Date: 12 & 13 October 2019 (Saturday & Sunday)
- Time: 10am to 6pm
- Day 1 (10am to 1pm) Open to Singaporeans and Permanent Residents, (1pm to 6pm) Open to All*
- Day 2 (10am to 6pm) Open to All*
- Venue:Suntec City Convention & Exhibition Centre, Concourse Level 3,
- 1 Raffles Boulevard, Suntec City, Singapore 039593
- Admission: Free admission for both days
*Foreigners must produce valid work pass to enter