|Starts||1 Jan 2019 (Tue)||Ends||13 Jan 2019 (Sun)|
|SINGPromos is now on Telegram. Click here to follow us now|
It’s time to celebrate the lunar festivities again!
Get your hands on limited edition Year of the Boar Coins and Collectibles from The Singapore Mint. Look forward to The Singapore Mint’s annual Lunar Fair to be held from 1 to 13 January 2019 at the atrium of HDB Hub (Toa Payoh MRT).
Various other island wide retail roadshows featuring wide range of Year of the Boar Coins, festive gift and collectibles will also be on going from 2 January 2019.
The highlight of the fair would be the highly anticipated 2019 Singapore Year of the Boar Almanac Coins, issued by the Monetary Authority of Singapore. Coins no longer come only in the form of round shape, but instead expect a wide range of new shapes and sizes for the Singapore 4th Almanac Coin Series Collection.
In addition, The Singapore Mint’s Lunar collection also comprises a myriad of lunar collectible coins from around the world, lunar gift sets, figurines and other auspicious and zodiac collectibles. Add festive cheer with gold-plated medallions available from $12 onwards, 999 Fine Silver coins from $48 onwards, and 999.9 Fine Gold coins from $148 onwards.
The Singapore Mint Lunar Fair @ HDB Hub highlights include:
- Redeem fabulous gifts (with min. spending of $100)*.
- Meet and receive new year blessings from the God of Fortune!
- Usher in the new year with an auspicious ‘Fu’ Bag filled with coins and collectibles at S$150 (worth more than S$350)
- Charity Coin Packs – Spread the joy by purchasing $10 Charity Coin Packs.
*Terms and conditions apply.
For more information, please call The Singapore Mint at 6566 2626 / 6895 0288 / 6336 2878 / 6222 2486/ 6634 2009 or visit www.singaporemint.com.
- Where: HDB Hub Atrium (Toa Payoh MRT)
- When: 1 to 13 January 2019
- Time: 11am to 9pm daily
- Free admission
Other Retail Roadshows
Time: Daily from 11.00am to 8.00 pm
- Ang Mo Kio Hub: 21 January to 3 February 2019
- Bugis Junction: 21 January to 3 February 2019
- Causeway Point: 21 January to 3 February 2019
- Century Square: 23 January to 3 February 2019
- ChinaTown Point: 2 January to 13 January 2019
- HDB Hub (Toa Payoh): 21 January to 3 February 2019
- Jurong Point: 14 January to 3 February 2019
- Parkway Parade: 21 January to 3 February 2019
- Raffles Xchange: 7 January to 1 February 2019
The Singapore Mint Range of Coins and Collectibles