|We are now on Telegram|
Protective masks are swamping Qoo10’s best sellers list as of 26 January.
Check out some of the top sellers below
Health Advisory from Ministry of Health
Singaporeans are advised not to travel to the whole of Hubei Province. MOH also advises Singaporeans to continue to exercise caution and attention to personal hygiene when travelling to the rest of China.
All travellers should monitor their health closely for two weeks upon return to Singapore and seek medical attention promptly if they feel unwell. Travellers should inform their doctor of their travel history. If travellers have a fever or respiratory symptoms (e.g. cough, shortness of breath), they should wear a mask and call the clinic ahead of the visit.
Travellers and members of the public should adopt the following precautions at all times:
- Avoid contact with live animals including poultry and birds, and consumption of raw and undercooked meats;
- Avoid crowded places and close contact with people who are unwell or showing symptoms of illness;
- Observe good personal hygiene;
- Practise frequent hand washing with soap (e.g. before handling food or eating, after going to toilet, or when hands are dirtied by respiratory secretions after coughing or sneezing);
- Wear a mask if you have respiratory symptoms such as a cough or runny nose;
- Cover your mouth with a tissue paper when coughing or sneezing, and dispose the soiled tissue paper in the rubbish bin immediately; and
- Seek medical attention promptly if you are feeling unwell.
For the latest Wuhan Coronavirus Infection in Singapore updates, visit the official MOH website here.
For the current best sellers on Qoo10, click here.
Leave a Reply