Jabra introduces the Jabra Storm, its newest mono-BT headset based on its signature ergonomic design and equipped with breakthrough microPOWER battery technology and Wind Noise Blackout capability.
An ultra-slim flexible curve that follows the contour of the ear, the Jabra Storm stands out with its stunningly discreet and extremely stylish design.
Providing an exceptional battery life of up to 10 hours, it is the excellent mobile companion for crystal clear talking on-the-go in noisy environments and against outdoor stormy weather conditions.
Based on microPOWER technology that reduces battery size and boosts battery efficiency, Jabra Storm is smaller and lighter at just 7.9 g, more efficient and more discreet than most headsets in the market, yet is extremely comfortable to wear and all without any compromise on sound quality or performance.
Users benefit from its advanced sound enhancement technologies to enjoy outstandingly clear conversations, while Wind Noise Black reduces noise distortion in windy situations.
Be free. There’s no reason to stay cooped up indoors. Get out, go anywhere and be in touch with this new generation wireless headset for everyday wear. The A2DP-enabled Jabra Storm offers wireless streaming of music, podcasts and GPS directions and boasts a standby time of 10 days.
At RRP $128, this highly wearable is available from Apple premium resellers, Challenger stores, Harvey Norman and other authorised resellers.
Great Features, Better Experience
Redefining Bluetooth headset design dimensions and offering a whole new user experience, Jabra Storm uses the new, ‘smaller’ and more powerful microPOWER battery technology.
Instead of a regular rectangle-shaped battery, microPOWER technology reduces to a cylindrical shaped battery cell to achieve higher density with greater efficiency and increased capacity and presents Jabra Storm, a great sounding performance powerhouse with outstanding talk time and comfort.
Along with HD Voice, Noise Blackout that filters out ambient noise part from your voice, as well as Wind Noise Blackout that reduces wind noise, Jabra Storm offers the perfect balance of a uniquely slim design, enhanced noise reduction, extended talk time and ease of use to meet the everyday demands of today’s performance-centric workers.
Key Features and Specification
- Small, discreet behind-the-ear design incorporating microPOWER technology
- Noise Blackout with dual microphones and DSP technology to reduce background noise
- Wind Noise Blackout to reduce wind noise
- HD Voice for high definition crystal clear sound quality
- NFC for easy pairing to smartphones and other devices
- Multimedia streaming of music, podcasts or GPS
- Up to 10 hours of talk time; up to 10 days standby time
- Voice control for taking or rejecting calls with your voice: Just say ‘Yes’ or ‘No’
- Operating range 30 m (98 ft); Bluetooth version 4.0
- Lightweight at 7.9 g; L 84 x W 16 x H 6 mm
- Voice guidance: how to pair device, battery and connection status (7 language options)
- Jabra Assist App support “Find my Jabra”
Get $120 cashback when you apply for a Citibank card at www.citibank.com.sg!