|Starts||1 Dec 2016 (Thu)||Ends||31 Dec 2016 (Sat)|
|SINGPromos is now on Telegram. Click here to follow us now|
Get S$5 off your Uber ride instantly!
How It Works
- Step 1: Login to reserve the coupon and key in your email to receive an exclusive promo code.
- Step 2: In the Uber app, select ‘Payment’ under the Menu tab, and tap on ‘Add Promo/Gift Code’.
- Step 3: Key in your promo code to receive S$5 off your Uber ride.
TIP: First-time users should also apply the promo code UBEROFFERSG first to enjoy $10 off your first ride. The code is not valid for use on UberTAXI.
Not a OCBC cardmember? Get rebates for doing what you love with the OCBC FRANK Credit Card! 6% online shopping rebate, up to 5% entertainment rebate, S$60 monthly capped rebate and two years annual fee waiver. For more info and to apply, visit OCBC’s website here.
Terms and conditions
- Promo code is limited to the first 10,000 reservations on the WowDeals mobile app from 1 December 2016, 06:00 Singapore Time to 31 December 2016, 23:59 Singapore Time (“Promotion Period”).
- Uber fares must be made with a Singapore-issued OCBC Credit/Debit Card to enjoy the Promo Code.
- Promo Code is limited to one usage per Cardmember and to be used for Uber ride in Singapore only.
- Promo code is available for reservation on the app during the Promotion Period on a “first-come, first-served” and “while stocks last” basis.
- By way of reserving the deal, you are agreeing to register for the WowDeals x Uber S$5 Off Promo.
- S$5 will be deducted from the fare when it has been keyed in before booking of the Uber ride.
- Offers are applicable to the billed amount excluding prevailing GST and booking fee where applicable. An additional Currency Conversion Fee (CCY) will be levied on Uber transactions at the rate of 1% on all converted Singapore dollar amounts.
- Not valid in conjunction with other discounts, membership privileges, promotions, sets or vouchers.
- OCBC Bank shall not be responsible for the quality, merchantability or fitness for any aspect of the offers.
- Notwithstanding anything herein, OCBC Bank shall not at any time be responsible or held liable for any defect or malfunction in any offer, and/or for any loss, injury, damage or harm suffered or incurred by or in connection with the use of any offer by any person.
- OCBC Bank reserves the right to vary/amend the privileges or terms and conditions without prior notice.
- OCBC Bank’s decision on all matters relating to offers or terms and conditions will be final and binding on all participants. Click here for full terms and conditions.