|Starts||29 Aug 2016 (Mon)||Ends||2 Sep 2016 (Fri)|
|SINGPromos is now on Telegram. Click here to follow us now|
Uber’s car pooling service uberPOOL will be going at a promotion this week. From Monday to Friday this week, ride POOL for just $5 between 5pm – 7pm.
All you need to do is apply code POOL2HOME to get affordable and comfortable rides no matter which neighbourhood you’re travelling to.
Some example fares you can take advantage of are:
- Raffles Place to Jurong : $5
- Sentosa to Punggol: $5
- Changi Business Park to Bedok: $5
Simply request a ride, hop off at your destination and pay just $5.
How It Works
- Download and install the Uber app from the Google Play Store or Apple App Store
- Apply the promo code POOL2HOME, set your pickup location and enter your destination under the uberX option
- Tap on “Set a pickup destination”, followed by tapping left for uberPOOL
- Choose how many seats you need (1 or 2) and tap Request shared car. You might get matched with other passengers riding the same way
- At the end of the trip, you will be charged a maximum fare of $5
- PRO TIP: Please be prepared to meet your driver as soon as the car arrives. As a courtesy to your co-rider, your driver will only wait two minutes
- PRO Tip 2: You just have to apply the promo code once to enjoy $5 rides throughout the week till Friday, 2 September between 5pm – 7pm!
To unlock a promotion code, you just need to apply the code to your Uber account. How to apply promo code using the Uber app for iPhone or Android:
- Tap the “My Account” button in the top left of your Uber app
- Tap the “Promotion” option
- Enter your promo code
TIP: First-time users should apply the promo code UBEROFFERSG first to enjoy $10 off your first ride. The code is not valid for use on UberTAXI.
What You’ll Need to Know:
- Promotion is valid on all uberPOOL rides in Singapore on August 29 – September 2, Monday – Friday between 5pm – 7pm. Limited to 1 uberPOOL ride per rider per day.
- Each request can have a maximum of 2 riders per pick up. You might be be matched with another requester, for up to 4 riders in total in the car.
- You will not be able to change your destination or make multiple stops on uberPOOL. Drivers are recommended to follow the GPS for the most efficient routes.
- Riders are encouraged to be on time for their uberPOOL rides. Drivers can wait up to 2 minutes on an uberPOOL trip before cancelling the request.
- If your fare is lesser than $5, you’ll be only be charged for the cost of that ride.
- Have more questions about POOL? Get your answers on the FAQ page
Let your friends and family members save on their trip home. Share this deal on Facebook now