|Starts||5 Aug 2016 (Fri)||Ends||26 Aug 2016 (Fri)|
|SINGPromos is now on Telegram. Click here to follow us now|
Missed the $5 ride promotion? It’s back again. This August, say hello to more savings. Uber is extending the $5 POOL rides to every Friday of the month!
Starting August 5, you can now get to work, school, or anywhere you need to be in Singapore for the price of a coffee.
Some example fares you can take advantage of are:
- Jurong to Raffles Place: $5
- Punggol to Sentosa: $5
- Bedok to Changi Business Park: $5
Simply request a ride, hop off at your destination and pay just $5 on Fridays, 7am to 7pm.
How It Works
- Apply the promo code POOLAUG26 (code for 26 Aug), set your pickup location and enter your destination under the uberX option
- Tap on “Set a pickup destination”, followed by tapping left for uberPOOL
- Choose how many seats you need (1 or 2) and tap Request shared car. You might get matched with other passengers riding the same way
- At the end of the trip, you will be charged a maximum fare of $5
- PRO TIP: Please be prepared to meet your driver as soon as the car arrives. As a courtesy to your co-rider, your driver will only wait two minutes
To unlock a promotion code, you just need to apply the code to your Uber account. How to apply promo code using the Uber app for iPhone or Android:
- Tap the “My Account” button in the top left of your Uber app
- Tap the “Promotion” option
- Enter your promo code
TIP: First-time users should apply the promo code UBEROFFERSG first to enjoy $10 off your first ride. The code is not valid for use on UberTAXI.
What You’ll Need to Know:
- Promotion is valid on all uberPOOL rides in Singapore on Friday, August 5, 7am – 7pm. Limited to 1 uberPOOL ride per rider
- Each request can have a maximum of 2 riders per pick up. You might be be matched with another requester, for up to 4 riders in total in the car
- You will not be able to change your destination or make multiple stops on uberPOOL. Drivers are recommended to follow the GPS for the most efficient routes
- Riders are encouraged to be on time for their uberPOOL rides. Drivers can wait up to 2 minutes on an uberPOOL trip before cancelling the request
- If your fare is lesser than $5, you’ll be only be charged for the cost of that ride
- Have more questions about POOL? Get your answers on the FAQ page