|Starts||13 Jan 2019 (Sun)||Ends||14 Jan 2019 (Mon)|
With a new compact design, the Waterpik Ultra Professional Water Flosser WP-662UK in Black is an easy and more effective alternative to string floss, air floss, and interdental brushes.
All it takes is 1 minute a day for a cleaner, fresher and healthier mouth. This electric Water Flosser provides new pulse-modulation technology for maximum plaque removal (Floss Mode) and enhanced gum stimulation and improved circulation (Hydro-Pulse Massage Mode).
The convenient 1-minute timer with a 30-second pacer ensures thorough water flossing of all areas.
- Most advanced electric Water Flosser, with a compact and contemporary design
- Utilises a combination of water pressure and pulsations cleans deep between teeth and below the gum line where regular flossing can’t reach
- Safe, gentle and perfect for anyone with braces, implants, crowns, bridges or periodontal pockets
- Features a two-pin plug for use with a UK shaver socket global voltage 100-240VAC, 50/60Hz
- 7 flosser tips, 10 pressure settings for gentle to maximum cleaning, 650 ml water reservoir for 90+ seconds of flossing time
What’s in the Box
- Waterpik Ultra Professional Water Flosser WP-662UK.
- 3 Classic Jet Tips.
- 1 Plaque Seeker Tip.
- 1 Orthodontic Tip.
- 1 Pik Pocket Tip.
- 1 Toothbrush Tip.
Get the Waterpik WP-662UK Ultra Professional Water Flosser – Black Edition (UK 2-Pin Bathroom Plug) at 33% off with Amazon UK’s 24hr Gold Box deal of the day at www.amazon.co.uk/gp/deals/.
Enjoy reduction of VAT (about 15% off listed prices depending on item type) when you shop at Amazon UK and specify a non-European Union shipping address. Discounted price will be reflected at checkout. What’s more, all Amazon UK electronics products are compatible with Singapore voltages and plug sockets!
Postage & Packing: £16.08
Total before VAT: £57.74
Order Total: £57.74 (~S$102 – Lazada is selling at $229)
Visit www.amazon.co.uk/gp/deals/ for more info
Get a FREE Samsonite T5 Spinner luggage with built-in scale worth S$560 (with min spend of $800) plus 2-years annual fee waiver when you sign up for a HSBC Revolution credit card at www.hsbc.com.sg.