|Starts||11 Nov 2017 (Sat)||Ends||12 Nov 2017 (Sun)|
Philips Lumea uses a light-based technology called IPL, derived from the technology used in professional beauty salons. Gentle pulses of light are applied that put the hair into the resting phase.
These hairs naturally shed in the one to two weeks post treatment and further regrowth is inhibited, leaving you with silky smooth skin.
Philips has worked closely with leading dermatologists and expert scientists to develop the breakthrough hair removal system, carrying out extensive consumer research with more than 2000 volunteers. These clinical studies have shown significant hair reduction in as little as two fortnightly treatments, with optimal hair free results achieved after four to five fortnightly treatments. To maintain these results, simply repeat treatment every four to six weeks. (Time between treatments may vary based on your individual hair regrowth).
- As chosen by over a million women*
- Up to 75% reduction in hair regrowth in just 8 weeks**
- Upgraded Salon IPL technology, to be used at home at a time to suit you – no lamps, gels or accessories needed
- Replaces traditional hair removal methods such as waxing, shaving and epilating
- Join the interactive Lumea journey! Discover extensive tips and earn amazing rewards. Available now. Visit Philips Lumea page for more details
Get the Philips Lumea Essential IPL Hair Removal Device for Body – BRI861/00 at 41% off with Amazon UK’s 24hr Gold Box deal of the day at www.amazon.co.uk/gp/deals/.
Enjoy reduction of VAT (about 15% off listed prices depending on item type) when you shop at Amazon UK and specify a non-European Union shipping address. Discounted price will be reflected at checkout. What’s more, all Amazon UK electronics products are compatible with Singapore voltages and plug sockets!
Postage & Packing: £14.88
Total before VAT: £123.21
Order Total: £123.21 (~S$225)
Visit www.amazon.co.uk/gp/deals/ for more info
Get a FREE Samsonite luggage worth S$350 (with min spend of $600) and 2-years annual fee waiver when you sign up for a HSBC Revolution credit card at www.hsbc.com.sg.