|Starts||28 May 2022 (Sat)||Ends||26 Jun 2022 (Sun)|
|SINGPromos is now on Telegram|
June School Holidays Promo
Come up close with the feathered residents of Asia’s largest bird paradise. Jurong Bird Park is open from Thursdays to Sundays, as well as eve of and on Public Holidays.
Local residents enjoy 50% off admission tickets from 28 May – 26 June 2022, with promo code JBP50 and a valid WildPass. Tram service is included in your ticket. Terms and conditions apply.
Exclusive for local residents with a valid WildPass. WildPass is a free digital programme that offers you discounts and offers, without a fee. Membership is FREE and can be signed up online when buying your tickets here.
Terms and Conditions
- Promotion is valid from 28 May – 26 June 2022.
- Valid for single-park, same-day admission into selected parks only, 28 May – 25 August 2022 (both dates inclusive).
- Valid for Singaporeans, PRs, employment pass holders, dependent pass and long-term visit pass holders.
- Valid for existing WildPass Holders or new WildPass sign-ups only.
- Promotion is valid for Adult, Child and Senior Citizens:
- Child is defined as a local resident aged 3 to 12 years old.
- Senior Citizens is defined as a local resident aged 60 and above.
- 50% discount is applicable with use of promotional code JBP50 only.
- Promotional code must be keyed in at checkout. Promotional codes will not be accepted once online transaction has been completed.
- Ticket valid for single entry, on the stipulated date(s) and time slot booked.
- Complimentary tram service is included in admission ticket.
- Limited to purchases of up to 4 tickets per ticket type per online transaction.
- Promotion is applicable for online purchases only.
- Promotion is not valid with other discounts or promotions.
- Promotion is not valid for tour groups, travel agents, school groups and ParkHopper ticket purchases.
- Admission tickets purchased are not refundable or exchangeable for cash or kind.
- Unauthorized duplication or sale of ticket is prohibited.
- No claims will be entertained for any lost, torn, defaced or expired tickets.
- Admission tickets purchased under this promotion are eligible for conversion to a Family or Individual Friends of Wildlife/Friends of Wildlife Plus membership. Terms and conditions of ticket conversion to membership apply.
- Tickets are available at WRS Group online ticketing site (https://www.mandai.com/en/ticketing/admission-and-rides/parks-selection.html)
- For online ticket purchase(s), WRS Group reserves the right to verify the proof of identity at point of entry. Tickets are valid for single park admission based on the date and time stated. Park admission is at ticket holder’s own risk. WRS Group will not be responsible for any loss, damage or injury sustained by the ticket holder while in the park. Any assistance provided by WRS Group shall not be construed as admission of liability.
- Online purchase must be made with Singapore-issued AMEX, MasterCard, Visa cards and NETS Direct Debit cards from DBS, OCBC, POSB and UOB.
- WRS Group may take photographs/recordings of any park visitor, and use any photographs, recordings or any other media records (including those displaying the image of the visitor), for any legitimate purpose, including WRS Group’s commercial advertising, promotion and/or marketing, without prior approval or compensation.
- In the event of dispute, WRS Group electronic records shall prevail.
- The Management of WRS Group reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions without prior notice.
Buy your tickets now here.