|Starts||18 Apr 2016 (Mon)||Ends||31 Mar 2017 (Fri)|
|SINGPromos is now on Telegram. Click here to follow us now|
Have you heard of the new DBS GV iCard? Get $2 off standard Golden Village (GV) movie tickets (instead of the usual $1 off when you pay directly with DBS/POSB cards) everyday with the DBS GV iCard, a virtual pre-paid card which allows you to pay for movie tickets online (book in advance, no queuing needed)
RELATED: Golden Village 10 Tix at $70 to $85 for HSBC Cardmembers till 30 Jun 2017 (valid online too)
DBS/POSB Credit & Debit cardmembers are entitled the following:
- $2.00 off Non-3D movie ticket everyday
- $1.50 off 3-D movie ticket (everyday)
- $3.00 off Gold Class movie ticket (Mondays to Wednesdays)
- $9.00 for a DBS Combo (01x 85oz Large Popcorn + 02x 22oz Regular Coke) and/or Special DBS Combo(s) available with any purchase of a pair of 3D or Non-3D movie tickets using DBS GV iCard online. (Not valid with purchase of Gold Class movie tickets)
An initial load value of S$40 will be mandatory per iCard and the maximum top up value is fixed at S$500.
It allows top up but any unused value cannot be refunded for cash. Take note that it has an expiry of 12 months from the date of activation or 12 months from end of program end date. The expiry date and unredeemed iCard value will be indicated in the iCard online portal and any unredeemed iCard value must be redeemed by the stipulated date.
Take note that there’s also a convenience fee of $1.50 per transaction for traditional cinemas and $2.50 per transaction for Gold Class cinemas. You still save when buying online after factoring in the convenience fees. Plus you get to book in advance and skip the long queues
Let your friends and family members save on their movie tickets and beat the queues. Share this deal on Facebook!
DBS GV iCard Movie Privileges Terms and Conditions
- Valid till 31 March 2017.
- DBS GV iCard movie offers:
- To enjoy offers, full payment of movie tickets must be made via an DBS GV iCard online transaction.
- Not valid for eve of/and public holidays such as eve of/and Christmas Day, eve of/and on New Year’s Day, and eve of/and on 1st & 2nd Day of Lunar New year.
- Not valid for phone, mobile web or over the counter reservations, AXS, premium-priced
- Not applicable for Sneak Previews and during the first week’s screening of blockbuster titles.
- Seating and ticket are subjected to availability.
- Ticket(s) issued is/are not refundable.
- DBS GV iCard Top Up:
- DBS GV iCard can only be topped up with DBS/POSB Credit and Debit Cards Visa (Preferred) and MasterCard issued in Singapore only (excluding DBS/POSB Corporate Credit and Debit Cards).
- An initial load value of S$40 will be mandatory per iCard and may be topped up in multiples of S$50. The stored value of the DBS GV iCard is capped at S$500.
- DBS GV iCard Usage:
- There may only be one iCard per NRIC.
- iCard can only be used for online payment of movie tickets, food & beverages and booking fee at www.gv.com.sg.
- iCard can be used for payment of non-discounted item(s).
- iCard will expire 12 months from date of activation or 12 months from the end of these movie privileges, whichever is earlier.
- iCard value cannot be refunded.
- iCard expiry date and unredeemed iCard value will be indicated in the iCard online portal and any iCard value must be redeemed by the stipulated date.
- Not valid for all Atmos-enable films.
- iCard may be cease to be available for use or terminated at the sole discretion of Golden Village Multiplex Pte Ltd (“GV”) or DBS Bank Ltd (“DBS”).
- iCard is issued by GV. DBS is not responsible for the iCard and its stored value. DBS accepts no liability for the quality of the goods and/or services provided by GV.
- The iCard holder shall not under any circumstances hold GV and/or DBS liable for any misuse arising directly from this DBS GV iCard Movie Privileges programme.
- GV and DBS may vary these terms and conditions or suspend or terminate these movie privileges without notice or liability to any party.
- DBS’ and GV’s decision on all matters relating to these movie privileges shall be final. No correspondence or claims will be entertained.
- DBS General Promotion terms and conditions apply. Please refer to www.dbs.com.sg/dbscardstnc or DBS Lifestyle App.
- Customer Advisory – Golden Village Multiplex Pte Ltd, the holder of the DBS GV iCard stored value facility, does not require approval of the Monetary Authority of Singapore. Consumers (users) are advised to read the terms and conditions carefully.
For more info, click here
Other terms and conditions apply.
Sales on until 31 Mar 2017