Oh no, the event has ended. Don't miss out again, get the latest news via e-mail, Telegram, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter or RSS feed!
|Starts||16 Mar 2023 (Thu)||Ends||30 Mar 2023 (Thu)|
|We are now on Telegram|
Sentosa is reinstating admission fees from 1st April 2023, but here’s how you can enjoy another year of free entry!
From 1st April 2023, the monorail rides and drives into Sentosa will be chargeable.
To extend your free entry into Sentosa for another year, sign up for the free Sentosa Islander membership with the referral code [ SING ] by 30 Mar 2023.
Be instantly upgraded to the Islander Insider tier, and enjoy exclusive on-island deals, including 365 days of free island admission and 4 hours of free parking (at selected carparks)!
Here’s a breakdown of the new admission fees
Via Sentosa Express
Standard fee: S$4
Selected TransitLink concession card holders: S$2
Children concession card holders: Free
Via Car or Taxi (Sentosa Gateway)
7AM – 12PM, 2PM – 5PM: S$6
12PM – 2PM, 5PM – 7AM: S$2
Islander members can also enjoy other exclusive deals, including:
- $5 welcome voucher
- 1-for-1 hotel deals at Village Hotel Sentosa, Oasis Resort Sentosa etc.
- 30% off Sentosa FUN PASS™
- 10% off dining at Tanjong Beach Club and Ola Beach Club
How to sign up:
- Enter code [ SING ] into the referral code field
- Fill up your profile, then refresh
- Earn 400 points and be instantly upgraded to Islander Insider tier
Sign up for Islander membership here
* How to enjoy Free Island Admission after 1st April 2023, via
- Sentosa Gantry: Input your private vehicle number and IU number under your profile to have your vehicle registered 24 hours before driving down to Sentosa.
- Sentosa Express: Log in to your account and scan your membership QR code when entering the Sentosa Express located at Vivocity, Level 3, Lobby L.
Leave a Reply