|Starts||23 May 2019 (Thu)||Ends||2 Jun 2019 (Sun)|
|SINGPromos is now on Telegram. Click here to follow us now|
National Day Parade 2019 will be held at the Padang
Ticket applications will start from 00:00am SGT, 23 May 2019 to 23:59pm SGT, 02 June 2019.
You may apply for tickets through the following methods:
- Web application portal on the NDP 2019 website
- AXS stations
- SAM kiosks
Tickets will NOT be given on a first-come-first-served basis
Ticket allocation will be prioritized for Singapore Citizens and applicants who were not allocated tickets for NDP 2018. Only Singapore Citizens and Singapore Permanent Residents are eligible to apply
Successful applicants will be notified via email on 24 June (ballot results date). For collection of tickets, successful applicants have to produce the QR code included in the email notification and original photo verification e.g. NRIC, student’s pass or driver’s license.
Terms and Conditions for ticket applicants
- The applicant hereby agrees that the NDP 19 Executive Committee may collect, use and disclose his or her personal data, as provided in the application form for the purposes of (i) facilitating the electronic-balloting process, (ii) informing the applicant in the event of a successful application, (iii) record keeping purposes, (iv) sending notifications and advertisements authorised by the NDP 19 Executive Committee to the applicant, (v) facilitating the distribution of tickets and (vi) any other purpose reasonably related to the above.
- Only Singapore Citizens and Singapore Permanent Residents are eligible to apply for tickets for the Actual NDP (9 August 2019), the NDP Preview 1 (27 July 2019) and the NDP Preview 2 (3 August 2019).
- Ticket applications start on 23 May 2019 and end on 2 June 2019. Tickets will NOT be given on a first-come-first-served basis. All valid applications will go through an electronic-balloting system.
- Each applicant must opt for either tickets for the NDP Preview 1 (27 July 2019), tickets for the NDP Preview 2 (3 August 2019), or tickets for the Actual NDP (9 August 2019).
- Each applicant is limited to ONE application regardless of the mode used. The modes of application are the NDP website and AXS/SAM machines. If an applicant uses more than one mode to make an application, the latest application will be entered for e-balloting.
- Ticket allocation will be prioritized for Singapore Citizens and applicants who were not allocated tickets for NDP 2018.
- E-Balloting results are final and no appeal will be entertained.
- Successful applicants will be notified on 24 June 2019 via the email address provided during application.
- Applicants may receive email notifications or advertisements authorized by the NDP 19 Executive Committee.
- All tickets for the Actual NDP, the NDP Preview 1 and the NDP Preview 2 are not to be sold for any gain, monetary or otherwise.
- Each ticket admits one spectator to the parade. For safety reasons due to capacity constraints, each child (inclusive of infants of all age) must hold a valid ticket to be admitted to the parade.
- The NDP 19 Executive Committee reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time at their sole and absolute discretion without notice.
- These terms and conditions and all its subsequent variations shall be subject to and governed by the laws of Singapore.
Visit this page for more information!