Uh oh, the event has ended. Don't miss out again, get the latest news via e-mail, Telegram, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter or RSS feed!
|Starts||6 Jun 2022 (Mon)||Ends||20 Jun 2022 (Mon)|
|We are now on Telegram|
Ticketed shows are back at The Float @ Marina Bay
Members of the public can apply for two, four or six tickets to attend one of three shows :
- NDP Preview 1 (23 July 22)
- NDP Preview 2 (30 July 22)
- NDP 2022 (9 August 22)
Application Period: 6 June 2022, 12:00pm to 20 June 2022, 12:00pm. All Singapore Citizens and Permanent Residents of all ages are eligible to apply for the tickets.
Application link will be available on this page on 6 June 2022. Update 6 June: This is the link
- Application Period: 6 June 2022, 12:00pm to 20 June 2022, 12:00pm
- Application link will be available on this page on 6 June 2022
- Each applicant will only be entitled to one ballot chance. Duplicate applications will be excluded from the balloting process.
- Each ticket admits one spectator only. Children (including infants carried in arms) must have a valid ticket for admission to the show.
- Keep a look out for a confirmation email after submission.
Notification of Successful Applicants
- Notification Period: 27 June 2022 to 1 July 2022
- Successful applicants will be notified via the personal emails provided during application. The notification email will be sent from ndp2022[at]hapz.com.
Collection of Tickets
- Collection Period: 8 to 10 July 2022 and 15 to 17 July 2022, from 10:30am – 8:30pm
- Location: Central Atrium (Level 2), Marina Square (6 Raffles Blvd, Marina Square, Singapore 039594)
In line with national guidelines, NDP 2022 will be an event with Vaccination Differentiated Safe Management Measures (VDS). All spectators must either be (i) a fully vaccinated individual; (ii) an individual certified to be medically ineligible for all vaccines under the National Vaccination Programme; or (iii) a child 12 years old and under, regardless of vaccination status.
An individual is considered fully vaccinated by national guidelines if he/she has (i) received the full regimen of a World Health Organisation Emergency Use Listing vaccine, including the respective duration post-vaccination for the vaccine to be fully effective and boosters for eligible individuals; or (ii) recovered from COVID-19 within the last 180 days.
All attendees will be required to show their proof of vaccination or VDS exemption via the following mediums: (i) TraceTogether App; (ii) HealthHub; (iii) Sync Website; (iv) COVID-19 Vaccination Card; or (v) Medical Memo. Children who are 12 years old and below will be required to show proof of age at the point of entry.
More Questions? Click here for FAQs.
Visit this page for more information!
Leave a Reply