|Starts||1 Mar 2017 (Wed)||Ends||31 Mar 2017 (Fri)|
|SINGPromos is now on Telegram. Click here to follow us now|
Enjoy 50% off admission tickets when you visit both River Safari and Singapore Zoo. Valid for same-day admission from 1 to 31 Mar 2017. Terms and conditions apply.
2-park combo at 50% (Singapore Zoo + River Safari )
Local Residents Exclusive
- $31.50 ADULT (U.P $63)
- $21 CHILD (U.P $42)
Terms & Conditions
- Valid for single same day admission to Singapore Zoo and River Safari only, from 1 Mar 17 to 31 Mar 2017 (both dates inclusive).
- River Safari admission ticket includes River Safari Cruise. Amazon River Quest boat ride is payable separately.
- Singapore Zoo admission ticket does not include tram rides which are payable separately.
- Valid for Singaporeans, PRs, employment pass, dependent pass and long term visit pass holders (“Local Resident”).
- Promotion is valid for Adult and Child tickets only:
- Child is defined as a local resident aged 3 to 12 years old.
- Promotion is not valid with other discounts or promotions.
- Promotion is not valid for tour groups, travel agents, school groups and Park Hopper ticket purchases.
- Applicable for both online and onsite purchases.
- For your security and protection, please note that online purchases must be made using credit cards with the One-Time Password (OTP) feature.
- Limited to purchases of up to 10 tickets per transaction.
- For online ticket purchase(s), Wildlife Reserves Singapore Group reserves the right to verify the proof of identity at point of entry.
- Unauthorised duplication or sale of ticket is prohibited.
- Tickets purchased under this promotion are eligible for conversion to a Family or Individual Friends of Wildlife membership only. Terms and conditions of ticket conversion to membership apply.
- The Management of Wildlife Reserves Singapore reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions without prior notice.
- No claims will be entertained for any lost, torn, defaced or expired tickets.
- Admission ticket purchased are not refundable or exchangeable for cash or kind.
- Park admission is at ticket holder’s own risk. WRS Group will not be responsible for any loss, damage or injury sustained by the ticket holder while in the park. Any assistance provided by WRS Group shall not be construed as admission of liability.
- WRS Group may take photographs/recordings of any park visitor, and use any photographs, recordings or any other media records (including those displaying the image of the visitor), for any legitimate purpose, including WRS Group’s commercial advertising, promotion and/or marketing, without prior approval or compensation.
- In the event of dispute, WRS Group electronic records shall prevail.
- The Management of WRS Group reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions without prior notice.
- Other general terms and conditions apply.
For more info and to buy tickets online, click here