|Starts||1 Oct 2021 (Fri)||Ends||31 Mar 2022 (Thu)|
|SINGPromos is now on Telegram|
Extended! Enter Sentosa via Sentosa Express, or drive in for FREE
This promotion has been extended from the previous promotion here
No entry for motorcycle. Goods & Services vehicles are allowed free entry on Mondays to Fridays (except Public Holidays) from 8 am to 6pm. Admission charge of $10 is payable for any entry outside of this timing unless accompanied with a valid service order or delivery order.
Cable Car Sentosa Line Round Trip fares are still going at $3 for local adults and $2 for local kids. End date unknown.
Buy your Cable Car tickets online here
UPDATE: Mount Faber Line will be closed for maintenance work from 13 Sep 2021. It will resume operation from 24 Sep 2021 onwards. Sentosa Line will be closed for maintenance work from 24 Sep to 17 Oct 2021.
Free Island Admission – Terms & Conditions
(A) At Sentosa Express
- Guests with Ez-Link Card, simply tap and enter for free.
- Guest without Ez-Link Card, please approach the Service Ambassadors for free entry.
(B) At Sentosa Gantry
- All vehicles with locally registered IU can simply drive through for free.*
- All vehicles with non-locally registered IU can drive in by tapping or inserting your Autopass Card on the card reader at the booth to enter for free.
*No entry for motorcycle. Goods & Services vehicles are allowed free entry on Mondays to Fridays (except Public Holidays) from 8 am to 6pm. Admission charge of $10 is payable for any entry outside of this timing unless accompanied with a valid service order or delivery order.
$3 Cable Car Sentosa Line Round Trip
- Sentosa Line Only Round Trip entitles you to one round trip on Sentosa Line only.
- Sentosa Line One-Day Unlimited entitles you to unlimited rides on Sentosa Line for the day only.
- Last boarding time for Singapore Cable Car Joyride is at 9:30pm (unless otherwise stated).
- Each cabin accomodates up to 5 pax.
- Child is defined as 4 to 12 years old. Free admission for children below 4 years old. Cable Car reserves the right to request for presentation of documents for verification of age.
- Strictly no sharing of cabin unless guests are from the same group.
- Maximum group size to be capped at 8 persons.