|Starts||1 Jan 2023 (Sun)||Ends||31 Mar 2023 (Fri)|
|We are now on Telegram|
Free Island Admission Extended
Previous Post: Sentosa extends free island admission till Dec 31, 2022; $3 Cable Car fares still available for Sentosa Line Round Trip
The island admission fees will be waived until 31 March 2023!
Sentosa’s island admission fees have been waived since March 2020 to encourage more locals to visit the island with their families and loved ones. This was a temporary measure to support local businesses in view of the COVID-19 pandemic.
As Singapore moves towards living with COVID-19, this temporary waiver of island admission will lapse, and island admission fees will be reinstated. The island admission fees that will apply from 1 April 2023 are unchanged from the fees that were applied pre-COVID-19
This promotion has been extended from the previous promotion here
Cable Car Sentosa Line Round Trip fares are still going at $3 for local adults and $2 for local kids. End date unknown. Buy your Cable Car tickets online here
Free Island Admission – Terms & Conditions
Free island admission will apply across these modes of entry:
- i. Sentosa Express via the VivoCity Station
- ii. Cars driving in via all gantries at the Sentosa Gateway *Terms & conditions apply
- iii. Existing ways to enter Sentosa for free will also continue to be in place, including via the Sentosa Boardwalk, SBS Transit’s Service 123 (only distance-based bus fare applies), as well as through cycling.
*Terms & Conditions:
- i. All vehicles with locally registered IU can simply drive through for free
- ii. All vehicles with non-locally registered IU can drive in by tapping or inserting your Autopass Card on the card reader at the booth to enter for free.
- iii. No entry for Motorcycle. Goods & Services vehicles are allowed free entry on Mondays to Fridays (except Public Holidays) from 8am to 5pm. Admission of $10 is payable for any entry outside of this timing unless accompanied with a valid service order or delivery order.
More info on Free Island Admission
$3 Cable Car Sentosa Line Round Trip
$2 for child. Applicable for locals only. One round trip on Sentosa Line only.
- Sentosa Line One-Day Round Trip entitles you to one round trip on Sentosa Line only.
- Please be reminded that all guests (except children 12 years old and below) are to be fully vaccinated in accordance to the government guidelines by the visit date.
- Last boarding time for Singapore Cable Car is at 9.30pm (unless otherwise stated).
- Each cabin accommodates up to 8 pax. Please note that the Cabin pax size may be subjected to further changes in accordance to latest Safe Management Measures requirements.
- Child is defined as 4 to 12 years old. Free admission for children below 4 years old. Cable Car reserves the right to request for presentation of documents for verification of age.
- Singpromos is not a sponsor, endorser, administrator, or otherwise associated with this promotion
- Strictly no sharing of cabin unless guests are from the same group.
- The maximum group size for the Singapore Cable Car is 8 fully vaccinated* guests per cabin and guests are required to wear their mask at all times while in the cabin.
- *Guests should present their TraceTogether App for staff to verify: either Full vaccination status, or Proof as a recovered patient of Covid-19 (Unvaccinated guests who do not meet the above requirements will not be accepted for boarding).
- Please note that the group size may be subjected to further changes in accordance to latest Safe Management Measures requirements.
More info on $3 Cable Car Sentosa Line Round Trip
Leave a Reply