|Starts||1 Sep 2022 (Thu)||Ends||31 Dec 2022 (Sat)|
|We are now on Telegram|
Free Island Admission Extended
Enjoy free island admission via Sentosa Express, or drive in for free until 31 Dec 2022!
This promotion has been extended from the previous promotion here
Cable Car Sentosa Line Round Trip fares are still going at $3 for local adults and $2 for local kids. End date unknown. Buy your Cable Car tickets online here
Free Island Admission – Terms & Conditions
(A) At Sentosa Express
- Guests with Ez-Link Card, simply tap and enter for free.
- Guest without Ez-Link Card, please approach the Service Ambassadors for free entry.
(B) At Sentosa Gantry
- All vehicles with locally registered IU can simply drive through for free.*
- All vehicles with non-locally registered IU can drive in by tapping or inserting your Autopass Card on the card reader at the booth to enter for free.
*No entry for motorcycle. Goods & Services vehicles are allowed free entry on Mondays to Fridays (except Public Holidays) from 8 am to 6pm. Admission charge of $10 is payable for any entry outside of this timing unless accompanied with a valid service order or delivery order.
$3 Cable Car Sentosa Line Round Trip
$2 for child. Applicable for locals only. One round trip on Sentosa Line only.
- Sentosa Line One-Day Round Trip entitles you to one round trip on Sentosa Line only.
- Please be reminded that all guests (except children 12 years old and below) are to be fully vaccinated in accordance to the government guidelines by the visit date.
- Last boarding time for Singapore Cable Car is at 9.30pm (unless otherwise stated).
- Each cabin accommodates up to 8 pax. Please note that the Cabin pax size may be subjected to further changes in accordance to latest Safe Management Measures requirements.
- Child is defined as 4 to 12 years old. Free admission for children below 4 years old. Cable Car reserves the right to request for presentation of documents for verification of age.
- Singpromos is not a sponsor, endorser, administrator, or otherwise associated with this promotion
- Strictly no sharing of cabin unless guests are from the same group.
- The maximum group size for the Singapore Cable Car is 8 fully vaccinated* guests per cabin and guests are required to wear their mask at all times while in the cabin.
- *Guests should present their TraceTogether App for staff to verify: either Full vaccination status, or Proof as a recovered patient of Covid-19 (Unvaccinated guests who do not meet the above requirements will not be accepted for boarding).
- Please note that the group size may be subjected to further changes in accordance to latest Safe Management Measures requirements.