|SINGPromos is now on Telegram|
Exclusive discounts and deals at participating business establishments in Sentosa on weekdays
From 21 January, Singapore Citizens and Permanent Residents aged 60 and above will enjoy exclusive discounts and deals at participating business establishments in Sentosa on weekdays, in a collective effort by the Sentosa community to thank earlier generations for supporting the nascent growth of the resort island.
Eligible seniors will just need to produce a valid photo identification or PAssion Silver Concession Card to enjoy the Silvers Deals.
The range of Silvers Deals include the opportunity to enjoy Mount Faber Leisure Group’s Sentosa Island Bus Tour and a flight onboard the Singapore Cable Car (Mount Faber and Sentosa Line) for just $5 (U.P. $60).
Seniors can also enjoy one-for-one admission into Madame Tussauds Singapore, and a 50% discount at Sentosa 4D AdventureLand on its ‘four-in-one’ combo, among various other deals.
Some of the deals include
- Enjoy more than 90% off Cable Car Sky Pass (Round Trip) & a Sentosa Island Bus Tour at only $5 (UP $60). Accompanying family and friends rate at 50% discount at $30 per pax
- Madame Tussauds Singapore: Buy 1 Get 1 Free ($44 for 2 adult tickets and $32 for 2 child tickets)
- Sentosa 4D Adventureland: 50% Off Published Price for 4-in-1 Combo Tickets
- Sentosa Ferry: $5 round trip ferry ride tickets from Sentosa Cove Jetty to Lazarus Seringat Jetty (Up $18)
- Siloso Beach Resort: Free upgrade from Deluxe Room to Roof Garden Suites for direct bookings
For more info and to buy, visit www.sentosa.com.sg/silversdeals