|Starts||1 Jul 2019 (Mon)||Ends||31 Aug 2019 (Sat)|
|Location||Wild Wild Wet|
|SINGPromos is now on Telegram. Click here to follow us now|
Opened in 2004, Wild Wild Wet is one of Singapore’s largest water parks.
Enjoy a day of thrills and spills for the whole family. Situated at Downtown East, it remains one of the most popular family attractions in Singapore by NTUC Club.
From adrenalin-pumping rides to relaxing and gentle ones, visitors are guaranteed a fun-filled day while they beat the heat.
Amidst the fun, guests’ safety remains top priority. Various inflatable floats customised for different rides ensure adventures come with safety in mind as well.
To enhance safety, life jackets are available for free usage for adults and children. Baby water carriers are also available for free to allow parents to have a splashing good time with their infants. Lifeguards are specially trained in stringent international standards for lifeguarding at water-based attractions.
Enjoy 1-for-1 Day Passes for SAFRA Members & Servicemen (11B)
Terms & Conditions:
- Valid from 1 July – 31 August 2019.
- Present your 11B / Home Team NS IC at Wild Wild Wet Ticketing Counter to enjoy this promotion.
- Valid for all Adult and Child Day Passes on public rates only and the free Day Pass must be of an equal or lower value.
- Maximum purchase of 1 pair of Day Passes per customer per transaction.
- Day Passes issued are only valid on the date of purchase, with unlimited access during the operating hours
- No issuance and redemption of LinkPoints for this promotion.
- Park may be closed for corporate/ private events and there will be no sales of Day Pass and admission.
- Should any attractions be closed for maintenance, no refunds or exchange of Day Passes will be made.
- Expired, torn and/or damaged vouchers are not valid and will not be replaced.
- Not applicable with other promotions, discounts and vouchers.
- Day Passes are non-refundable, non-transferable, non-exchangeable for cash & cannot be resold.
- Wild Wild Wet reserves the right to amend any of the Terms and Conditions without prior notice.