|Starts||21 Jun 2017 (Wed)||Ends||29 Nov 2017 (Wed)|
|Location||Wild Wild Wet|
|SINGPromos is now on Telegram. Click here to follow us now|
OCBC cardholders enjoy 1-for-1 Wild Wild Wet Day Passes for all OCBC Cardholders every Wednesday!
Simply present any OCBC Credit/Debit card at Wild Wild Wet Ticketing Counter to enjoy this promotion.
Terms & conditions
- Present any OCBC Credit/Debit card at Wild Wild Wet Ticketing Counter to enjoy this promotion.
- Payment must be made with an OCBC Credit/Debit card.
- The free day pass will be of an equal or lower value.
- Promotion is valid on every Wednesday starting from 21 June 2017 to 28 March 2018 excluding Gazetted Public Holidays.
- Promotion is valid for all Day Passes except Family Packages.
- Maximum purchase of 5 pairs of Day Passes per customer per transaction.
- Day Passes issued are only valid on the date of purchase, with unlimited access during the operating hours.
- No issuance and redemption of LinkPoints for this promotion.
- Park may be closed for corporate/private events and there will be no sales of Day Pass and admission.
- Should any attractions be closed for maintenance, no refunds or exchange of Day Passes will be made.
- Individual merchants’ terms and conditions apply.
- Offers are applicable to the billed amount excluding prevailing GST.
- Not valid with other promotions, discounts and vouchers, and is non-exchangeable or refundable for cash, products or other services.
- Discount, vouchers and privileges are not exchangeable for cash, kind or other goods and services.
- All prices listed are in Singapore Dollars.
- Notwithstanding anything herein, OCBC shall not at any time be responsible or held liable for any defect or malfunction in any offer, and/or for any loss, injury, damage or harm suffered or incurred by or in connection with the use of any offer by any person.
- OCBC shall not be responsible for the quality, merchantability or fitness for any aspect of the offers.
- OCBC and the participating merchants reserve the right to vary/amend the privileges or terms and conditions without prior notice.
For more info, click here