Jet away effortlessly in style with this season’s additions to American Tourister’s top selling travel companions – Smart and MV+. The intuitive panache of new exciting colours is sure to appeal to chic travellers seeking flexible packing organization, easy maneuverability and hardiness to withstand the rigours of travelling.
Embodying American Tourister’s unique combination of style, functionality and durability, get spotted with the hottest colours in town for this festive period!
Smart range is designed for travellers who appreciate simplicity and performance. Catering to the ever-changing preferences of consumers, Smart is the ultimate ‘all-inclusive’ luggage with clever pocketing packed with essential features. Contemporary yet functional, the Smart range is made from hard-wearing Polyester to deliver extreme lightness and amazing strength.
Available in four different sizes, Smart luggage in the new fire-engine red will leave you with no fuss spotting your luggage on the conveyor belt.
Adding to the family of MV+ is a smooth royal colour, Grape. A solution to the challenges of over packing, the invention of this modernistic MV+, a Maximum Volume Plus range, is the first soft case luggage from American Tourister that is crafted to ‘Maximise Volume’ an increased luggage capacity of up to 30 percent as compared to conventional luggage.
Built on ultra lightweight technology and fully equipped with a fixed TSA combination lock, four-wheel recessed spinner and push-button trolley, the MV+ undoubtedly provide great convenience with seamless usability.
Pricing and availability:
|MV+||Spinner 48 (50cm)||$160|
|Spinner 68 (68cm)||$180|
|Spinner 78 (78cm)||$200|
The American Tourister Smart and MV+ Collection is available at the following stores and leading department stores: Suntec City Tower 1 #02-45 and Tampines One #02-34/35
American Tourister’s Time-Tested Durability
All American Tourister luggages undergo extremely stringent and rigorous quality tests on a continuous basis to ensure that they are in line with the tough guidelines set by the company.
These tests include:
- Drop Test – a fully loaded bag is dropped five times at the corners to check its strength
- Jerk Test – a loaded bag is given jerks 3,500 times in quick succession to ensure the durability of critical parts like handles;
- Lock Test – where the locks are opened and closed 15,000 times in quick succession to ascertain the safety aspects;
- Wheel Test – where a loaded bag is made to travel nearly 32 km to establish its sturdiness;
- Tumble test – where a loaded bag is tumbled in a big drum 50 times continuously to ensure that it withstands rough handling.
Get $120 cashback when you apply for a Citibank card at www.citibank.com.sg!