Fashionistas have a reason to rejoice as American Tourister redefines chic travelling with a brand new splash of exuberant colours on its Prismo collection.
With the onslaught of summer colours hitting runway trends, American Tourister is no exception as it stays on top of the game with its Prismo collection returning in a plethora of even brighter and bolder colours this season.
The American Tourister Prismo is beautifully designed, with clean and sleek curves defining its silhouette; its pearlised gloss finish composes a subtle two-tone stripe pattern on its surface allowing the hard outer shell to shimmer in pearlescent glow. Stylish and dashingly sleek, the whole new Prismo collection is sure to lend impeccable style and panache to any travel adventures.
The Prismo collection is available in a sizzling palette of five exuberant summer colours – magenta, green, blue, orange, purple, and also gunmetal for the monochrome lovers.
This fashionable piece also plays a pivotal role on treacherous journeys with its hardiness that can withstand the rigours of travelling. Made of strong yet lightweight Polycarbonate (PC) and Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene (ABS), the Prismo range features a lightweight body; yet is strong and sturdy with maximum durability to protect your belongings while on the move. Complete with a fixed TSA combination lock and push-button trolley, the Prismo only does more to give travellers greater convenience and peace of mind.
Embodying American Tourister’s unique combination of style, functionality and durability, Prismo will definitely set you apart as a stylish traveller. The product line is also featured in the brand’s new integrated marketing campaign for 2012, with the tagline, “Take On The World”.
Pricing and availability
|AT Prismo||Spinner 55||$180.00|
|AT Prismo||Spinner 65||$200.00|
|AT Prismo||Spinner 75||$220.00|
The American Tourister Prismo is available at the following stores and leading department stores:
- Suntec City Tower 1 #02-45
American Tourister’s Time-Tested Durability
All American Tourister luggages undergo extremely stringent and rigorous quality tests on a continuous basis to ensure that they are in line with the tough guidelines set by the company.
These tests include:
- Drop Test – a fully loaded bag is dropped five times at the corners to check its strength
- Jerk Test – a loaded bag is given jerks 3,500 times in quick succession to ensure the durability of critical parts like handles;
- Lock Test – where the locks are opened and closed 15,000 times in quick succession to ascertain the safety aspects;
- Wheel Test – where a loaded bag is made to travel nearly 32 km to establish its sturdiness;
- Tumble test – where a loaded bag is tumbled in a big drum 50 times continuously to ensure that it withstands rough handling.
Get $120 cashback when you apply for a Citibank card at www.citibank.com.sg!