|Starts||1 Jan 2017 (Sun)||Ends||8 Jan 2017 (Sun)|
HAPPY NEW YEAR! Welcome 2017 with an unbelievable room deal!
Book by 8 Jan and enjoy Mandarin Orchard Deluxe rooms at only $201.7++ per night and top up $20.17++ (usual $66) to include breakfast for two
What’s more, get a free upgrade to the Superior Deluxe Room. The cherry on top? First 250 bookings get to experience the world’s largest public display of modern Southeast Asian art at the National Gallery for free!
Established in 1971, Mandarin Orchard Singapore, a hotel on Orchard Road Singapore, (formerly known as Meritus Mandarin Singapore) is a veritable icon in the local hospitality industry, embodying rich Oriental charm.
Its prominent location in the heart of the world-renowned shopping belt of Orchard Road, set a mere five minutes from both the Orchard and Somerset train stations, makes it the preferred hotel of choice for many.
Boasting some 1,077 lavish guest rooms, each a harmonious blend of comfort and elegance, they are equipped with comprehensive amenities and a panoramic view of the city.
- Complimentary upgrade to Superior Deluxe Room
- Complimentary Wi-Fi access
- National Gallery ticket for each paying adult for stays until 18 March 2017 only (First-come, first-served basis)
- Top up breakfast for 2 at $20.17++
- If you book a room for 3 adults and top up breakfast for 2 at $20.17++, the third person gets complimentary breakfast
- Free parking
- Not eligible for Frequent Flyer mileage accrual
- Entitled to 20% off regular price at Triple Three and Shisen Hanten (food item only)
- Hotel reserves the right to amend terms and conditions without prior notice
No cancellation or amendment can be made or a full duration penalty charge applies. A non-refundable prepayment of the entire stay plus tax will be charged upon confirmation of reservation.
Book now here (promotion code 2017PROMO)
Get $120 cashback when you apply for a Citibank card at www.citibank.com.sg. Plus get additional welcome vouchers when you apply for a Citibank Rewards Visa Card!