|Starts||7 Jan 2017 (Sat)||Ends||27 Jan 2017 (Fri)|
|Location||15 Fishery Port Road||Address||15 Fishery Port Road|
|SINGPromos is now on Telegram. Click here to follow us now|
Here’s better way to stretch your dollar value for CNY goodies and food ingredients for your reunion dinner.
Far Ocean is having a warehouse sale across three weekends between 7 Jan and 27 Jan 2017, which gives you a better chance at saving up to 70% of the products’ original selling price.
Far Ocean Singapore is a one-stop food solution company for premium-quality seafood and meat produce. During the sale, choose from Ang Kar Prawn, Chinese Pomfret, Sea Cucumber, Wagyu Beef, Sausages and many more.
The products are imported directly from countries like Australia, Taiwan, Japan, US and more. Prices are discounted up to 70% off, so you will be getting the best bang for your buck.
Event Operating Hours: Sales start from 7 January till 27 January 2017 (Opens Daily 9am-5pm). The sale is on-going daily until the 27th January but there will be a larger scale of items to choose from over the weekends as the warehouse sale will be extended to the outdoor of the premises.
Larger sale dates:
- 7 & 8 January
- 14 & 15 January
- 21 & 22 January
- 27 January (9am – 1pm)
15 Fishery Port Road
Time: 9am to 5pm. (On 27 Jan: 9 am to 1 pm.)
Here’s a partial list available products, some imported directly from Australia, Taiwan, Japan, and US.
- Japanese Hokkaido Sashimi Scallop @ S$35.00 (500g) – (UP: S$70.00)
- Japanese Sashimi Swordfish Belly @ S$25.00 (450g) – (UP: S$50.00)
- Chilean Seabass Portion (鳕鱼) @ S$55.00 (1kg) – (UP: S$75.00)
- US Black Cod Portion @ S$50.00 (1kg) – (UP: S$65.00)
- Chinese Pomfret @ S$24.00 (500g per piece) – (UP: S$30.00)
- Japanese Asaki Salmon @ S$15.00 (900g per piece) – (UP: S$30.00)
- Alaskan King Crab Leg @ S$26.00 (300g) – (UP: S$35.00)
- Taiwanese Abalone @ S$39.00 (500g) – (UP: S$45.00)
- Indonesian Angka Prawn @ S$26.00 (1kg) – (UP: S$29.00)
- Japanese Sliced Hamachi @ S$15.00 (300g) – (UP: S$20.00)
- US Kurobuta Pork Belly Shabu @ S$13.00 (300g) – (UP: S$15.00)
- Australian Wagyu Brisket Shabu @ S$13.00 (300g) – (UP: S$17.50)
- Japanese Matsusaka Chuck Roll Shabu @ S$88.00 (300g) – (UP: S$135.00)
- Australian Wagyu Ribeye Shabu MB9 @ S$45.00 (300g) – (UP: S$55.00)
- Brazilian Pork Loin Shabu @ S$4.00 (300g) – (UP: S$7.00)
- Australian Striploin AMG Shabu @ S$9.00 (300g) – (UP: S$12.00)
- Australian Wagyu Ribeye Steak MB9 @ S$60.00 (400g) – (UP: S$65.00)
- Australian Grainfed Sirloin Steak @ S$23.00 (400g) – (UP: S$26.00)
- New Zealand Prime Short Ribs @ S$28.00 (1kg) – (UP: S$35.00)
- New Zealand Lamb Short Loin T-bone @ S$18.00 (300g) – (UP: S$23.00)
- Japan Swordfish Belly Skewer @ S$18.00 (3 sticks, 225g) – (UP: S$30.00)
- Japan Matsusaka Skewer @ S$30.00 (3 sticks, 120g) – (UP: S$75.00)
- Hungarian Goose Foie Gras @ S$32.00 (250g) – (UP: S$50.00)
- Swiss Pork Frankfurter @ S$12.00 (500g) – (UP: $15.00)
- Singaporean Chicken Cocktail @ S$10.00 (500g) – (UP: S$15.00)
- German Pork Cheese Sausage @ S$10.00 (500g) – (UP: S$13.00)
- Singaporean Sliced Back Bacon @ S$12.00 (500g) – (UP: S$15.00)
- Singaporean Premium Cuttlefish Ball @ $8.00 (500g) – (UP: S$12.50)
- Thailand Breaded Squid Ring @ S$9.00 (500g) – (UP: S$12.00)
- Italian Truffle Chocolate @ S$20.00 for 2 – (UP: S$30.00)
NEW: Get a Samsonite Luggage Prestige 69cm Spinner Exp with built-in scale (worth SGD670) (with min spend of $800) plus no annual fees waiver when you sign up for a HSBC Revolution credit card at www.hsbc.com.sg.