|Starts||13 Dec 2020 (Sun)||Ends||16 Dec 2020 (Wed)|
|Location||Eunos Warehouse Complex|
|SINGPromos is now on Telegram|
The long awaited branded toys warehouse sales is back.
UPDATE 24 Nov 1325hrs: Sheng Tai is facing some technical issue with the form. Apologies for the inconvenience caused. Latest updates in their Facebook Post here
Due to Covid-19 situation, Sheng Tai is required to obliged to follow all safe distancing measure implemented by Singapore government. Do take your time to read the terms and conditions stated in the form!
- THERE WILL NOT BE ANY WALK IN ENTERTAINED. ONLY BY INVITATION. Please sign up via this link https://forms.gle/nWwfzUGazgnGoJbN7 or scan the QR code.
- From 10am – 6pm. 2 Dec to 6 Dec and 9 Dec to 13 Dec 2020.
- CASH * NETS * PAYNOW only
- Max 2 visitors per booking
- Limited slots available.
- 60min shopping time limit per booking.
For more details, please read up the requirement in the form.
Private Sales Appointment Booking
Thank you for your interest! This Private Sales is organised by Sheng Tai Toys Pte Ltd (hereinafter referred to as the ‘Organiser’)
Terms & Conditions:
- Entry to this Private Sales event is by appointment ONLY.
- Limited to 15 SLOTS per session ONLY and each session’s time limit is 1 hour.
- Registration is based on first-come-first serve basis and you will be notified via email if your booking is successful.
- Customer can only book ONE SESSION PER DAY and multiple bookings of the same day will be treated as ‘SPAM’ and the later sessions shall all be ignored.
- Booking entries can only be submitted via the stated medium of communication.
- Each entry must be completed in full. The Organiser reserves the right to disqualify any incomplete entries in its sole and absolute discretion.
- Once booking is confirmed, no amendment is allowed.
- The Organiser reserves the right to amend or terminate the booking at any time at its sole and absolute discretion. All decisions made by the Organiser shall be final and no discussion or correspondence will be entertained. The Organiser may, but is not required to, justify any decisions relating to this appointment booking system.
- The Customer acknowledges that the interest and good reputation of the Organiser is of paramount importance. The Organiser reserves the right to cancel booking if it believes the Customer is in breach of its obligations under the rules. The Customer shall not by act or omission, directly or indirectly bring the Organiser into disrepute.
- All entries are sent at the risk of the Customer and in the event that there are technical difficulties experienced arising out of the internet or from any associated equipment or internet security is compromised, the Organiser may at its sole and absolute discretion disqualify the entire entry and shall not accept any liability doing so.
- All personal particulars furnished are meant for identification purposes and will not be sold or given to any third parties.
- Click for location https://goo.gl/maps/Tsj4bi2RrjYRp1W16 and look for entrance at loading BAY 1 on the day of your appointment.
- All customers are to arrive 15 minutes earlier at the check-in counter at Bay 1 for verification.
- Please follow your scheduled appointment time and avoid coming too early/arriving late. Customers are to complete their purchases within the stipulated 1-hr session.
- Latecomers (more than 15 minutes after appointment time) will be denied entry.
- Each Customer can be accompanied by 1 person ONLY, any additional guest(s) with you are required to stay outside the Complex.
- ALL Customers are to scan and CHECK-IN with the safe entry QR code at the entrance.
- Masks must be worn at ALL TIMES in the event area.
- Sanitizers are provided at the venue and doorways for your usage.
- . Please DO NOT turn up for the event if:
- (i) You are a close contact with a confirmed COVID-19 case in the past 14 days.
- (ii) You are currently under a Quarantine Order or Stay-Home Notice.
- (iii) You have any fever or flu-like symptoms.
- Temperature will be taken at the entrance and Customer with temperature higher than 37.5 degree will be turned away, including the accompanying visitor.
- Please be considerate and refrain from coming to the event if you or your household members had visited the locations of suspected COVID-19 cases.
- Please note that false declarations will be pursued by the police.
- The Organiser reserves the right to claim for losses for any wilful act that result in closure of the sales event.
- Please take note that payment methods are in Cash, NETS or PayNow only.
- By turning up for the appointment, you have read the Terms & Conditions and agreed to them.
- The Organiser accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities or injury incurred or suffered by the Customer as a result of attending this Event.
Register online now here